Pre-Game Talk: Panther Parkway vs Broad Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Sooo... we can draft no worse than 3rd as of the last few games. Do we take this game from Philly and then hope Edmonton wins:sarcasm:? I sure hope to see a good competitive game and I can't root against this team no matter how badly I would like the 1st pick of the draft.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Lots of reasons to watch tonight... Boyes, Huber, and Shore back in the lineup. Pirri and Trocheck doing their thing, and of course Luongo.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Sooo... we can draft no worse than 3rd as of the last few games. Do we take this game from Philly and then hope Edmonton wins:sarcasm:? I sure hope to see a good competitive game and I can't root against this team no matter how badly I would like the 1st pick of the draft.

I'd rather we beat the Leafs just to play ultimate spoiler but for the most part we do relatively well against the Flyers. I don't see EDM beating COL so as much as it pains me to say, I'd prefer a competitive game ending with a loss.

I'd hope we can snag EKBLAD with 2nd overall but if we can't, I'd be open to shopping our 3rd overall for a RW. Eberle and Yakupov come to mind. I know Yak gets a bad rap but Barkov's defensive game would hopefully balance out Nail's offensive game. Yak woudn't have the Canadian market in his face both him and Barkov speak Russian right? I'd probably take the chance on his "attitude" because he has 30-40 goal potential in him. I'd prefer Eberle though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille