Confirmed with Link: Panarin taking leave of absence from NYR (Warning in First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
maybe defending Putin’s record on poisonings and jailings of opposition isn’t the best stance these days?

I am not defending Putin LMAO, some westerners here are exxagarating, I am the one who is reasonable and has facts))

archanfelnsx

Feb 25, 2018
I'm sure the Rangers have asked Panarin if there is any truth to these allegations. For him to take a leave of absence seems to mean that he is denying these allegations and that he has requested the leave of absence to sort out this situation. If he said that the allegations were true then a leave of absence wouldn't be an option and the team would probably put the wheels in motion to terminate his contract. The Rangers are probably gathering as much info as possible right now and working with the NHL to investigate this matter even though Panarin may have denied any wrong doing. With our luck, Panarin may have played his last game with the Rangers and possibly in the NHL. I sure hope thats not the case; we finally have a superstar we signed as a UFA who is as advertised and in the prime of his career.

Edit : And as I typed this the team officially states that Panarin denies the allegations and that the story was fabricated.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Everyone on this forum knows your pro-Russia at all costs agenda. Any criticism of a Russian player or the Russian government and you appear like clockwork. Just go away.
I don’t care much about Russian government as I don’t depend on them. All I’m doing is trying to present you with another side , which you will never hear in western media

Reactions: ottawa and romba

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
More like I am trying to find reasons behind such a move and I truly don’t see one. Navalny and especially Panarin are no threats to Putin and creating this crap story just angers people which does no good for him at all, so I simply don’t see a motive

Navalny is a threat as he is gaining popularity in a country thats politically and psychologically still stuck in the medieval period.
His latest "Putins palace" video has over 100m views.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Everyone on this forum knows your pro-Russia at all costs agenda. Any criticism of a Russian player or the Russian government and you appear like clockwork. Just go away.
You know what, good idea. Don't need outsiders coming in and pouring salt on the wound.

If it isn't obvious, my level of giving a shit today is zero. Tread lightly folks.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
If there is any truth to this, and I certainly hope there isn't, then Panarin has got to go.

He's got to go if there is "any" truth to it?

Sorry, I'm not so sure I can agree without knowing what part of truth there is to it.

Especially for something that happened 10-11 years ago at this point and from someone who has been by all indications a model citizen since then.

NickyLongLegz

Apr 30, 2019
So now we have Chytil out, zbad is an empty vessel, and Strome can’t be carried by bread. Howden our 1C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad