Confirmed with Link: Panarin taking leave of absence from NYR (Warning in First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
I agree...if we got a great Center back....I would drive him myself. He has about 3 good years left if we are lucky and it will be at least that before we see a Final....he may as well be gone now IMO ....we have the wingers now that will make up the offense soon enough ...but we need a Center . Nobody knew we would win 2 draft lotteries when he was signed . That changed it all .
OK Stan Bowman

Blueblood2

Nov 14, 2011
There is nothing wrong with his family, he’s in the US and skating at the Rangers practice rink. It’s the question to NYR as to why he is not playing
How would you know what type of harassment his family might have been facing in Russia?

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Happy to have him back.

Hopefully everything is settled and behind him and he doesnt have to take another leave in the future.

LGR. Chytil, Kakko & Trouba have had a few games back, Zib seems to have it going a little. Insert Breadman. Finally a full lineup, let's hope.

Would love to see this team go on a little run.

Reactions: bl02

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Laf - Mika - Buch
Panarin - Chytil - Kakko
CK - Strome - Gauthier

Tell Kakko to shoot every time he touches the puck in the offensive zone. Both Panarin and Chytil can get him pucks

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
How would you know what type of harassment his family might have been facing in Russia?

My goodness, the red scare is real. You people never stop.
Panarin's family isn't in danger.

But, like already stated, a member of Panarin's family is being harassed in the media, but for other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad