Panarin or Saad?

geoo9

Mar 15, 2013
rusland
Hi guys
Panarin is small and looks like a weak man but within him the nature of titanium, he will show his character

geoo9

Mar 15, 2013
rusland

Panarin seems like he is small and weak but he has a strong tough core. he had absolutely no fear anybody and anything so he could well start playing in the NHL. It is funny but his main skill is toughness. I hope you will see it at playoffs
Almost all play worse under pressure at key moments of the match. Panarin playing at such times better
Sorry - smthg like this. Google translate is evil:laugh:
PS titan is tungsten in russian

Last edited:

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
Panarin seems like he is small and weak but he has a strong tough core. he had absolutely no fear anybody and anything so he could well start playing in the NHL. It is funny but his main skill is toughness. I hope you will see it at playoffs
Almost all play worse under pressure at key moments of the match. Panarin playing at such times better

I understood.
Yes … titanium! Great analogy. Super strong/tough .. super light/fast .. super durable/bounce back
I love this kid!

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
PS titan is tungsten in russian

Makes sense now. Panarin is thicker than people think.

HjamSandwich

Oct 16, 2010
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
We're 27 games in - 1/3 of the season. So far so good with Panarin. The only question remaining to be answered is whether the grind of the 82 game NHL season will wear Panarin down. It's more likely that he will tire for some stretches than not but it remains to be seen.

If the Panarin we've seen through 27 games is the same through the rest of the season (even if he hits a couple slow patches) - then I take him over Saad and I love Saad's size and speed and 2-way game ... but, Panarin has elite level offensive skills and that trumps Saad's very nice game, IMO.

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
We're 27 games in - 1/3 of the season. So far so good with Panarin. The only question remaining to be answered is whether the grind of the 82 game NHL season will wear Panarin down. It's more likely that he will tire for some stretches than not but it remains to be seen.

If the Panarin we've seen through 27 games is the same through the rest of the season (even if he hits a couple slow patches) - then I take him over Saad and I love Saad's size and speed and 2-way game ... but, Panarin has elite level offensive skills and that trumps Saad's very nice game, IMO.

Yeah and I love the " fearful symmetry " that Kane and Panarin present to the opposition.
The Breadman compliments Kane in a way no one else has to date, and with cool, calm and collected Anisimov creating the balance point we are indeed cooking with gas.

JustABlackhawksFan

Jun 2, 2015
Yeah and I love the " fearful symmetry " that Kane and Panarin present to the opposition.
The Breadman compliments Kane in a way no one else has to date, and with cool, calm and collected Anisimov creating the balance point we are indeed cooking with gas.

Yeah, Panarin for me. I posted this in the Lookalikes thread on the main board lol but they present symmetry not only on the ice but in appearance.... man, do they look like they could be brothers.

H6sc0E3.jpg

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
its like he found his russian brother.

Panarin is 3 years older than Teravainen and Kane is 5 years older. What Teravainen needs to do over the next 2-3 years is develop physically like Panarin and Kane have. If he can do that, he could be in the same category of elite level forward and maybe at some point in 2-3 years we'll have a superstar line of 72-86-88. Dreaming ... sometimes they come true.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Panarin is 3 years older than Teravainen and Kane is 5 years older. What Teravainen needs to do over the next 2-3 years is develop physically like Panarin and Kane have. If he can do that, he could be in the same category of elite level forward and maybe at some point in 2-3 years we'll have a superstar line of 72-86-88. Dreaming ... sometimes they come true.

I don't see it happening. And it's not fair to Teravainen either.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Yahoo Sports NHL
‏@YahooSportsNHL From Stanley Cup in Chicago to fourth line in Columbus: Brandon Saad struggling with Blue Jackets. http://yhoo.it/1ICt1ew #NHL

Tortorella is a lunatic. Saad may be slumping a bit but the team overall is not good. 9 goals and 7 assists and demoted to 4th line, its silly. Saad has as many points as Toews has.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Tortorella is a lunatic. Saad may be slumping a bit but the team overall is not good. 9 goals and 7 assists and demoted to 4th line, its silly. Saad has as many points as Toews has.

I'd be willing to bet that CBJ thought they were getting more offensively than Saad can produce.... even with the extra minutes of ice. Of course he's not a 4th line player, but without talented support he won't put up great numbers playing top 6 neither. He has room to get better but he is not a natural goal scorer by any means.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Yeah, people saying Saad is a star, or that he will be a point per game player were being silly. He is a complimentary piece, not a star. Definitely not worth his 6mil price tag, especially to the Hawks.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I'd be willing to bet that CBJ thought they were getting more offensively than Saad can produce.... even with the extra minutes of ice. Of course he's not a 4th line player, but without talented support he won't put up great numbers playing top 6 neither. He has room to get better but he is not a natural goal scorer by any means.

He is on pace for 26-27 goals. Not too shabby, ridiculous to drop him down because he is slumping after a hot start.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Would you trade Anisimov straight up for Saad? I think it's pretty close. That trade looks good from our side of the aisle.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Would you trade Anisimov straight up for Saad? I think it's pretty close. That trade looks good from our side of the aisle.

Yes, and that is no disservice to Anisimov. You have to ask yourself what Saad's numbers would look like if he was playing with this years Kane. That being said if Dano develops that is looking like a great 2 for 1 swap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad