Panarin and Radulov’s Instagram live was.. juicy? “How can you score if no one can give you a pass?”

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Sounds like they dont want to play in the all star game and just want to go to Miami instead. :silly:

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Just sayin': you could interpret his passing comment as trying to help others score. As in, "you" could be anyone and you can't score unless someone passes to you so he tries to dish it a lot. You never know.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Panarin: Looked like Benn and Seguin didn't like when you scored.. what was that?
Radilov: Nahh. nah.. it’s all good.

What's this about? Did any Stars fans see this?

Panarin: - Pittsburgh, in my opinion, is considered a dirty city by ecology.
Radulov: - Yes, we were walking now, I breathed 40 minutes. Tomorrow I will trample on the bucket

Haha, is this a google translate OP or did you do it yourself?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Sports teams must really be conflicted on the merits of social media......

Only stubborn ones. Smart ones lean into it like the NBA has & watch their sport flourish.
I love posts like these. Acting as if there's no middle ground between being an ass and being a robot.

You must be a ton of fun at parties if you think Panarin is being an ass in this interview.

Reactions: Sun God Nika

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Haha, is this a google translate OP or did you do it yourself?
He said- "Завтра попру на парашу" try google translate it. :D it's an awful slang. I don't know what he meant - either "I'm going to puke tomorrrow" or "he will have a diarrhea".

Reactions: Canadienna

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
He said- "Завтра попру на парашу" try google translate it. :D it's an awful slang. I don't know what he meant - either "I'm going to puke tomorrrow" or "he will have a diarrhea".

The former, like "god's porcelain telephone"

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest

When I google that russian phrase and translate the results they are all about haemorrhoids...

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
I read it in Russian. It ambiguous as well. So you can choose whatever you think funnier :nod:

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON
Panarin's celebration last night drove me up the wall a bit. Didn't score, then left his teammate (who actually scored) entirely alone to go look like a dunce. Hanikainen (is that right) looked rightfully stunned.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Panarin's celebration last night drove me up the wall a bit. Didn't score, then left his teammate (who actually scored) entirely alone to go look like a dunce. Hanikainen (is that right) looked rightfully stunned.

Lol, he made that goal, passing by that "Norris candidate" like he was a pylon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad