Panarin and Radulov’s Instagram live was.. juicy? “How can you score if no one can give you a pass?”

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Panarin and Radulov did a live chat on Instagram and it was... interesting to say the least. Panarin took a subtle (jokingly? Who knows) jab at teammates for not passing/being able to pass. (Russian translation). Here’s the transcript translated:

Link — «Хрен знает, что за Матч звезд. Там литрбол». Панарин и Радулов зажигают в эфире

Panarin: Looked like Benn and Seguin didn't like when you scored.. what was that?
Radilov: Nahh. nah.. it’s all good.
Radulov: – we lost last night, did you see? to Rangers.
Panarin: – Yes we lost too, to "Toronto"
Radulov: – They are playing well, though
Panarin: – meh, there are only Marner and Tavares that (are?) any good.
Radulov: – Listen, you tell me, what are you, are you becaming a pure passer now or what? You don’t score at all.
Panarin: Pffff, …….how can you score if no one gives you a pass?
Radulov: – You can do it all on your own.
Panarin: – Yeah, it’s hard. You beat one, then the second guy goes on you.
Radulov: - The rink is too small, nowhere to run?!
Pabarin:- hahahah yes.
Radulov: - Where is Bob?
Panarin: - Bob is at home. In the gym already, probably. I think i will go to work out too.
Radulov: - Bob does not get out of there at all! You've seen? To be honest, I was in shock in Dallas, when he started to workout without shoes on in front of us. I thought "wow what a professional."
Panarin: - hahahah He is a demon! (???)
Radulov: - We must begin to break Instagram. So, come on, tell everyone that you are going to Dallas next year.
Panarin: - Everything is occupied over there, where is there to play? On the PP, Seguin. You won't trade him anyway. He has no move clause right?
Radulov: - In Pittsburgh it's snowing already, can you imagine. I generally went into another reality. And in Dallas it's warm.
Panarin: - Pittsburgh, in my opinion, is considered a dirty city by ecology.
Radulov: - Yes, we were walking now, I breathed 40 minutes. Tomorrow I will trample on the bucket
Panarin: - I also walked - it's cold already. You are lucky in Dallas.
Radulov: - When we were leaving - it was 22 degrees celcius.
Panarin: - Also there is no taxes in Dallas right. How much do you get in total?
Radulov: - What, I do not get anything at all! I play for the love of hockey!
Panarin: - yeah, do you know what I like especially? When there is 17 games per month. I really like to play hockey then. The schedule here is ass. *swearing
Radulov: - Yes, we now have seven games in 10 days. 6 of them are back to backs
Panarin: At least there is a bye week, will you go to the All-Star Game?
Radulov: - No, hardly.
Panarin: - And do you want to?
Radulov: - Yeah, I don’t know, the bye weak in the calendar is a tempting little thing.
Panarin: - In my opinion, this event (the all star game) is BS in general, to be honest. I would like to be in Miami for a week instead.
Radulov: – it seems to me that people who play in the ASG are even more tired after that.
Panarin: - This is what i’m talking about . For me that event has no authority. Plus, you know, they're really not chosing the best players for it...

—————————

I get it. They were more than likely playfully joking around with a lot of these topics but some of these things did not need to be said on Instagram live in front of hundreds and hundreds of people/fans. I guess that’s the world we live in nowadays... Uber recordings in Ottawa, subtle jabs at teammates over Instagram live. Etc... found this interesting, posted it under a Panarin thread in the trade talk board and people recommended that I made a thread on it, so here it is. Curious to hear your guys’ take on this chat.

Last edited:

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
There's reasons Russian players are flocking to Miami. It's the tax free environment and weather.

Voynov is living there too. Biding his time.

Reactions: Sweet Leaf

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013

My thoughts exactly.
Even as a die hard CBJ fan, I have absolutely no optimism that Bread is even thinking about re-signing with the Jackets unless we somehow miraculously win the cup this year.

ijk

Oct 3, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
I found both to be funny and I don’t think it will cause a problem in the Columbus locker room. Seems that these are light hearted jabs which players give to their own teammates privately all the time.

How media and Columbus’ management and coaching staff react is a different story.

Panarin will more than likely get some helpful advice to refrain from using social media for awhile.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Super Juicy

giphy.gif

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Miami Mafia

Panarin Barkov Dadonov
Gusev Trotskychek Radulov
Huberdov Borgstromonov Kovalchuk

Yandov Ekblav
Voynov Babchuk

Samuel Montembrobromov
Sergei Bobrovsky

And I thought I’ve been drinking too much tonight... what in the world is this?...

245ftr9.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad