Panarin and Radulov’s Instagram live was.. juicy? “How can you score if no one can give you a pass?”

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Panarin loves warm weather and Miami...nice to hear as a Panther's fan :)

But it was pointless to have this kind of conversation publicly, it's like they forgot it was and thought they were taking in private

Reactions: Sweet Leaf

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Lol, I love these people. First, they complain about players always talk like bots. And then, when players don't talk like bots, they call them *******s.

He's basically saying his teammates aren't very good tho. Personality is great but in a team sport you don't really wanna be talking badly about your teammates..

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Lol someone's gonna have to break the news to Nikita Kucherov that there really, REALLY is no way in hell that his buddy Panarin is gonna come here -even as a TDL acquisition if the CBJ somehow fall out of contention

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
This is awesome...how long until they get suspended for displaying any sort of personality? The NHL doesn't approve of that charisma BS, that's an NBA thing.

Last edited:

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Lol, I love these people. First, they complain about players always talk like bots. And then, when players don't talk like bots, they call them *******s.

I think the problem is that you view all other people as a single entity.

It's likely two separate groups of people you are talking about here.

Reactions: byrath

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
All I get from this: Panarin to Dallas is a possibility

Also notice whenever Panarin would mention something that could kinda go down a bad road Radulov would quickly change the subject lmao or at least that's how it appears

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
"All they have is Marner and Tavares".

That's like saying "pfft...all that guy has is money and good looks"

Also, Nylander and Matthews aren't even playing yet.

Also, Panarin isn't very sharp.

Lol indeed.
I mean, he was talking about the context of the loss. Matthews and Nylander didn't really help much. He doesn't seem very serious anyway

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
All I get from this: Panarin to Dallas is a possibility

Also notice whenever Panarin would mention something that could kinda go down a bad road Radulov would quickly change the subject lmao or at least that's how it appears

What monster taught Sasha about restraint or public-relations? This isn't the Radu I fell in love with.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Let's try to ascertain Panarin's intentions through a Google translated article!

Doesn't seem like he's frustrated or throwing shade at all, except at the ASG and he isn't wrong.

It's probably fun to do once or twice but I don't blame these guys who have been there already who are married and have kids thinking they'd rather go to Hawaii or something for a week instead of a skills comp and a pond hockey game with loads of press.

Reactions: Monk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad