Injury Report: Pageau injury (upd: recovering well)

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
its ok we now have Chris Tierney to plug in his spot LMFAO

Jokes aside it will actually be cool to see what Tierney, Brown, White and Chlapik will do with this opportunity.

Sucks for Pageau, whoa that's a long time to be out.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Frig, just throw all the kids on the roster at this point, we literally have nothing to lose...except every single game we play.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
This is likely to have an even bigger impact than people think. Pageau was our match-up center - he took the toughest assignments with the worst quality teammates and pretty decent with them. When you can't score - and our roster can't score - you have to find a way to prevent goals, and Pageau was a possible way to do that.

Not that it much matters, I suppose. We would need career years from every player on the roster to even be a bubble team.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Frig, just throw all the kids on the roster at this point, we literally have nothing to lose...except every single game we play.

Or you know ruining every prospect this team has by putting them in a terrible position to succeed on an aweful team with a coach that cant develop young players.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Or you know ruining every prospect this team has by putting them in a terrible position to succeed on an aweful team with a coach that cant develop young players.
I can tell you're also having a bad day

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Would it be bad to sign a bunch of plugs to play this season, get all our young guys to play together in the AHL for a year or two, and then bring em all up after?

Have guys like chabot,white,brown,chlapik, jaros, wolanin, etc form a strong AHL team that can go on a couple calder cup runs and then bring em all up in a year or two? I feel like we're about to rush a bunch of players.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I had forgotten all about this until just now when someone mentioned it on the radio.

I can't even describe the complete disarray the Sens find them themselves in at this point. It almost seems like a bad movie script.

With that said, I really feel bad for Pageau and I hope his recovery goes swiftly.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Melnyk is a menace... he must really want to validate that claim of his about the 10 new players

I had forgotten all about this until just now when someone mentioned it on the radio.

I can't even describe the complete disarray the Sens find them themselves in at this point. It almost seems like a bad movie script.

With that said, I really feel bad for Pageau and I hope his recovery goes swiftly.

If you wrote a story about a band as objectively successful and beloved as the Beatles from 1960-1970, it would come off as over-the-top and unbelievable.
If you wrote a TV show where the character said and did exactly what Trump has said and done, it would come off as ham-fisted and unbelievable.
If you wrote a script about a team that received this many wounds in such a short period of time... well, you get the picture.

I was never a religious fellow but I now understand that old saying about how these are the times that will test us.

Any UFA centers worth a damned left on the market who might be viable 1-year bandaids?

I'd happily take Letestu at this point. Let the kids ease in just a little, maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille