Packages

EddieOs HairPluggs

Nov 11, 2015
Not that I want TT traded, but I wouldn't worry about young talent on this team for a while. The bowmans are going to continue to find college free agents or international undrafted talents to fill the pipeline until the league changes the rules.

They have done really well in playing musical chairs on the 4th line to give constant cap relief.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
A third line winger (yes, he's only 21, but still) + a minor leaguer with an albatross contract now nets you a top line LW?

Ask yourself if you would you trade a Saad/Panarin for a third liner + a minor leaguer, salaries being equal both sides.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
A third line winger (yes, he's only 21, but still) + a minor leaguer with an albatross contract now nets you a top line LW?

Ask yourself if you would you trade a Saad/Panarin for a third liner + a minor leaguer, salaries being equal both sides.

:laugh:

Just because TT plays on the third line here does not make him a third line caliber winger. Sharp played on the third line last year and now hes on the number one line in the league. You make it sound like it's Garbutt + Bickell. TT has high end top 6 player written all over him. And we traded Saad for someone who some people here still have labeled as a 3c and Dano (who 36 hours ago was a third line winger).

Church of Toews*

Im not down for trading Teuvo but i do not view him as untouchable as some people liberally write him off as. If it went down to a choice between signing Panarin or Teuvo i would pick Panarin 10/10 times

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Stan is not trading TT....

this or net year TT is going to be taking over the role of 1RW IMO when Hossa gets moved to 3 RW for the remainder of his career....unless the hawks think he can go back to C and play 3C with Hossa and someone else on the left side....maybe Kero?

I really like Kero by the way....he is going to be a solid contributor going forward.....

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Im not down for trading Teuvo but i do not view him as untouchable as some people liberally write him off as. If it went down to a choice between signing Panarin or Teuvo i would pick Panarin 10/10 times

agreed but IMO they can sign both but there will be casualties.....not a big deal when you are looking at signing TT and Panarin....lots of young kids are next year need to play...

next year the following guys will all be gone

Shaw
Desi
Kruger
Tihkonov (did he sign a one year deal)?...I think so and Panarins was two...
rozy
rundblad
bicker bought out

guys to get shots at the club next year

Ross
hartman
hinostroza
danault
pokka
macniel?
gustavsson

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
agreed but IMO they can sign both but there will be casualties.....not a big deal when you are looking at signing TT and Panarin....lots of young kids are next year need to play...

next year the following guys will all be gone

Shaw
Desi
Kruger
Tihkonov
rozy
rundblad
bicker bought out

guys to get shots at the club next year

Ross
hartman
hinostroza
danault
pokka
macniel?
gustavsson

Not going to happen. Makes much more sense to ride out Bickells contract next year when we can work around it rather than still have part of Bickells hit in 17' when we need the cap to resgin TT/Dano/Panarin. Trading Bickell at a retained salary or keeping him should be the only two options.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Not going to happen. Makes much more sense to ride out Bickells contract next year when we can work around it rather than still have part of Bickells hit in 17' when we need the cap to resgin TT/Dano/Panarin. Trading Bickell at a retained salary or keeping him should be the only two options.

right forgot about that...hopefully Rocky has swallowed that pill already and accepts it and Bickell can stay in the rock if nobody takes him in a deal...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad