P.K. Subban

Oct 22, 2012
P.K. Subban on Game 7: "I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them."

:D

PricePkPatch*

Easy with the trash talk there PK. Better to work in stealth mode now.

Trash? That ain't no trash talk buddy. Trash talk is insulting, demeaning the other team.

That's a statement of confidence. And quite a well-articulated one as that. Much better than CJ's "WE MUST WIIIIIN"

RealCity

Nov 14, 2008
MontREAL
Given how much Spike Lee hates Boston I wonder if he's heard about what PK just did to the Bruins especially in light of that other unfortunate stuff after Game 1 and Squirtgate.

He's been seen at Rangers games these playoffs, I'm sure Spike's gonna fall in love with him once he hear about the Habs bruins series and sees him play if he does go to another game.

HabsRockBruinsChoke

Jul 30, 2013
Remember how we did an empty net with 5 minutes to go in game 5 of the Boston series?

PK just started slap shooting at every chance he got during the 6 on 4?

Thats how he should play on every PP. You guys can hate but its really starting to get frustrating how he tries to do tricks with the puck, not passing, and then getting turned over.

PK, if I could tell you one thing for this entire playoff run, shoot the puck during the PP, dont pass, just shoot the puck, Rangers will get the fk out of the way when you're about to take one, so TAKE THE DAM SLAP SHOT, this is not about caring about ankles, its about taking the slap shot on the PP. Rangers are so good at icing the puck during their penalty kill, so might as well let Subban take the shot even if its a bad one.

I can't say it enough:

Take. The. Dam. Slap. Shot. On. The. PP. Dammit. That's. Your. Best. Quality. Subban.

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
Remember how we did an empty net with 5 minutes to go in game 5 of the Boston series?

PK just started slap shooting at every chance he got during the 6 on 4?

Thats how he should play on every PP. You guys can hate but its really starting to get frustrating how he tries to do tricks with the puck, not passing, and then getting turned over.

PK, if I could tell you one thing for this entire playoff run, shoot the puck during the PP, dont pass, just shoot the puck, Rangers will get the fk out of the way when you're about to take one, so TAKE THE DAM SLAP SHOT, this is not about caring about ankles, its about taking the slap shot on the PP. Rangers are so good at icing the puck during their penalty kill, so might as well let Subban take the shot even if its a bad one.

I can't say it enough:

Take. The. Dam. Slap. Shot. On. The. PP. Dammit. That's. Your. Best. Quality. Subban.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Its alright for Subban to pass the puck to another player or attempt one of those quick release snapshots to try to get a rebound or deflection. The problem is that he does that 95% of the time now instead of trying to shoot to score. Though it might be due to an injury to his wrists that he doesn't wind up those slapshots.

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
It's like none of you realize that the rangers are some of the best shot blockers in the league.

True. However Subban does seem more hesitant to shoot those patented slapshots that makes him such a threat on the powerplay. Its not just against the Rangers.

PricePkPatch*

Pierre McGwire said on TSN690 that he believes PK's is getting gased out at the end of games because he plays the full 2 minutes on the PP. And not "just" the full 2 minutes, but he's also the guy responsible for getting the puck from deep and carry it across.

And that probably explains why he's not as quick as usual.

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
Pierre McGwire said on TSN690 that he believes PK's is getting gased out at the end of games because he plays the full 2 minutes on the PP. And not "just" the full 2 minutes, but he's also the guy responsible for getting the puck from deep and carry it across.

And that probably explains why he's not as quick as usual.

It's possible but it's not like he's playing 30+, he's averaging over 26 and played 25+ last game. And if true no worries, Bouillon to the PP rescue tonight. :help:

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Robert Rice ‏@RobertB_Rice 20m
PK Subban is 6th in playoff scoring among defencemen since 2010 with 30P. Everyone ahead of him has at least 12 more GP...

Let that sink in for a bit.

PricePkPatch*

Oh my. Marinaro is officially on the "PK for Captain" bandwagon

68*

Robert Rice ‏@RobertB_Rice 20m
PK Subban is 6th in playoff scoring among defencemen since 2010 with 30P. Everyone ahead of him has at least 12 more GP...

Let that sink in for a bit.

Already has more career playoff points than Markov.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Subban to Vanek SCORES!

Let this happen at least one more time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad