EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
couple possibilities for Erie:

Nick Betz
Mason Marchment
Jake Marchment (LA drafted him in 2014, will he go pro?)
Patrick Murphy
Devin Williams
Elie & Baptiste will go to the AHL

BoCanucksBo

YourDrouinItWrong
Feb 7, 2014
Pittsburgh
I'm pretty sure Platzer and Sharipzyanov will be OA next season. They will stay. Possibly Nastasiuk, but there is a chance he goes pro. Bigras will turn pro for sure.

OTownApologist

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, ON
I'm pretty sure Platzer and Sharipzyanov will be OA next season. They will stay. Possibly Nastasiuk, but there is a chance he goes pro. Bigras will turn pro for sure.

Sharipzyanov is a 96, he's just 19 next year.

I could also see all 95s leaving that team, with Platzer being the most likely to stay. Bigras is the only one out of the 3 that is definitely gone though.

the dog

May 16, 2014
Sharipzyanov is a 96, he's just 19 next year.

I could also see all 95s leaving that team, with Platzer being the most likely to stay. Bigras is the only one out of the 3 that is definitely gone though.
is jack flinn gone to?

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Knights:

Sterk
Berisha

Locks, unless they make the AHL.

Think London will pick up a 3rd, unless they want to keep Hidi or Seguin.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Petes:

Betzold
Varga
Garlent
McCartney

McCartney is easily the odd man out here, he's a role player at best.. Other 3 are major contributors.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada

Platzer might find himself in Bakersfield next season if he's signed by the Oilers. It's pretty uncommon for players to return for their overage year once they've signed a pro deal. I think only Zac Leslie did it this year in the O.

As for North Bay, I think they'll bring back Jake Smith, Matthew Santos and an unsigned Miles Liberati. Moutrey, Paul and Kujawinski are all grads.

BigBuck

Jan 26, 2012
Platzer might find himself in Bakersfield next season if he's signed by the Oilers. It's pretty uncommon for players to return for their overage year once they've signed a pro deal. I think only Zac Leslie did it this year in the O.

As for North Bay, I think they'll bring back Jake Smith, Matthew Santos and an unsigned Miles Liberati. Moutrey, Paul and Kujawinski are all grads.

Kujawinski is unsigned and could return as an OA.

punch1943

Apr 15, 2012
South Detroit
Over age Spitfires

Trevor Murphy (D)
Alex Fotinos (G). [goal & O/A]
Sam Povorosniuk (F)
Markus Soberg. (F) [import & O/A]

At this stage none signed by NHL and IMHO all could be had IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT..

PensFan101

Forever Champions.
Apr 23, 2007
Owen Sound

I would say there's a 99% chance Platzer is not back next year, unless Edmonton really soured on his progression for some reason.

Flinn is the only 95 on the roster I'm expecting back. So the overage position alone is going to be a huge need for the Attack and I expect DeGrey to be really busy come training camp trying to pick up a guy or two.

ImaBullsfan

Mar 4, 2012
Sorry i still can't say it yet! But the Belleville Bulls have:
Alex Yuill
Stephen Harper
Charlie Graham
Jordan Subban (still unsigned) Van

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
Ottawa has a lot of possibilities
Vlajkov
Davis
Guy
Dehaan
Pittman
Studnicka
Todd
The first five are all D so teams looking for experience on D can look to Ottawa. Especially that most of those guys have really improved under jeff brown, except Vlajkov's growth was killed by injuries. I thought for most of the season they would keep 2 D's and one forward but more and more I think we need to keep Todd and Studnicka. On D I'd keep Dehaan. So some good D available...Guy, Pittman, Davis.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Ottawa has a lot of possibilities
Vlajkov
Davis
Guy
Dehaan
Pittman
Studnicka
Todd
The first five are all D so teams looking for experience on D can look to Ottawa. Especially that most of those guys have really improved under jeff brown, except Vlajkov's growth was killed by injuries. I thought for most of the season they would keep 2 D's and one forward but more and more I think we need to keep Todd and Studnicka. On D I'd keep Dehaan. So some good D available...Guy, Pittman, Davis.

Holmes for Pittman and a 5th? Saginaw could use an older D man to mentor the young guys.

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
Niagara has...
Verhaghe
DiFruscia
Maletta
Fitzmorris
Brosnan

I see DiFruscia and Maletta returning. Verhaghe is a huge question mark. My guess is he is unlikely to return.
I can't see them using an OA spot on Brosnan or Fitzmorris.

I would think if Verhaghe doesn't return, Williamson will trade/buy a 3rd OA.

the dog

May 16, 2014
Niagara has...
Verhaghe
DiFruscia
Maletta
Fitzmorris
Brosnan

I see DiFruscia and Maletta returning. Verhaghe is a huge question mark. My guess is he is unlikely to return.
I can't see them using an OA spot on Brosnan or Fitzmorris.

I would think if Verhaghe doesn't return, Williamson will trade/buy a 3rd OA.
is mikkel aadaard a oa?

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
Holmes for Pittman and a 5th? Saginaw could use an older D man to mentor the young guys.

I'd consider that, Ottawa needs to add a few 96/97 D-men to balance things a bit. Too bad he's a left shot as we do need to get a right hand shot back there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad