Ovechkin Wins Eighth Career Rocket Richard Trophy

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Ovechkin scored goal 33 of the season. McDavid is tied with Landeskog for fifth in goals.

1. Ovechkin: 33 goals (45 GP)
2. Skinner: 30 goals (>45 GP)
3. Tavares: 29 goals (45 GP)
3. Point: 29 goals (46 GP)
5. Landeskog: 28 goals (46 GP)
5. McDavid: 28 goals (>44 GP)

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
I hope people don’t go to sleep on Laine being in the running by the end of the season. With the way he goes on goal scoring runs, he is never out of it. And I feel one coming on really soon.....

GlitchMarner

Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
1. Ovechkin: 33 goals (47 GP)
2. Skinner: 30 goals (48 GP)
2. Point: 30 goals (48 GP)
4. McDavid: 29 goals (46 GP)
4. Tavares: 29 goals (47 GP)
4. Landeskog: 29 goals (48 GP)

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
I hope people don’t go to sleep on Laine being in the running by the end of the season. With the way he goes on goal scoring runs, he is never out of it. And I feel one coming on really soon.....

4 goals in his last 23 games. Needs to wake up soon.

Needs 25 goals in his last 35 games (59 goal pace) to hit 50.

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
Actually, at this point it might be better to pick the field over Ovechkin, especially considering his age. A lot of those younger players may finish the season stronger.

GlitchMarner

Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Actually, at this point it might be better to pick the field over Ovechkin, especially considering his age. A lot of those younger players may finish the season stronger.

I don't see Point, Skinner or Landeskog as serious threats for the award. Among those with at least 29 goals, the best bet other than Ovie is McDavid IMO.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Hilarious how Laine is still on pace for 50

And like 14 assists and the guys
Never had 30 sssists, and scored most of the goals on the power play, and nearly half of them in a five game span. Lol

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN

Speak english.

I didn’t see tonight’s results yet just got home, long overdue.

Now watch him go pointless against Toronto or not play that game because of all star suspension. And that’s the tram I want him to light up.

His goal runs aren’t nearly as frequent as his goal droughts. I’d love to see him on a first line somewhere facing best defenders or not on a stacked jets power play (where most of his goals come), say if he was in buffalo without Eichel and Eichel was a jet. Oh my how much the jets would be better and how much the sabres would be worse.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Speak english.

I didn’t see tonight’s results yet just got home, long overdue.

Now watch him go pointless against Toronto or not play that game because of all star suspension. And that’s the tram I want him to light up.

Ovie said he’s playing tomorrow. He loves playing in Toronto.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
Ovie said he’s playing tomorrow. He loves playing in Toronto.

Well I hope
He scores against them then....I need them to keep sliding for my sanity, joking...it’d just be nice to see s leafs slump continue.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011

I stilk wouldn't do it. Ovechkin has the track record. He's going to get some much needed rest soon and will come back strong no doubt. I think he'll score 50-53 goals. That's going to be tough for anyone to beat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad