Ovechkin vs Kucherov

Who is better right now?

• Total voters

JasonRoseEh

Oct 23, 2018
Well if you want to use that logic I can easily say that in 2013 Ovechkin had 2 points in 7 playoff games thus he sucks in the playoffs. None of his other playoff games matter since it doesn't fit my agenda.
His knee had a bruise on it the size of your torso from a Kadri hit that would've broken a lesser mans leg and he didn't say a thing until they were eliminated. Not to mention he was the only Cap with an actual scoring chance in that deciding game, but context doesn't matter right?

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Unless its the Pens playing. Then poor Crosby loads the entire team on his back and carries them by himself, amirite?
Nope, not even close. Playoffs are about team success, very seldom in the NHL do single players carry a team to all the way to a Cup.

Carrying a team into the playoffs is one thing, carrying a team THROUGH the playoffs is a feat that has never been attained by Ovi nor Sid.

Good attempt though, ya almost had me!

psycat

Oct 25, 2016
yeah no. This is just all magic thinking, nobody takes any player over McDavid unless that person is insane. Even for a playoff run I take McDavid over anyone in a heartbeat.

McDavid can't even make the playoffs, just saying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad