Out of Town Thread XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Im watching dallas stars against vegas. I think Ben Bishop is maybe the player that i hate. The most. Vegas are on PP. dallas are not able to dump the puck out of the zone. Bishop decide to pulls offs his net by himself with his shoulder. What the hell?? He should have a penalty for delay a game isnt??? He fake all the time, complain all the time with referee. He is very frustrating to watch

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Aves gonna get Hall? wow.

and in other Devils news ;

Is Subban gonna go the rest of the season without a point or what? A Possible minus - 50 ? :laugh:

As is stands now he has scored one more goal than Hal Gill has.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Mike Babcock would have lost his job even if the Leafs hadn't gone through that latest 6-game winless drought due to him playing cruel mind games with former Red Wing Johan Franzen. The Bill Peters firing would have been the precedence.

Former GM Ron Francis claimed that he had apprised his boss/Hurricane owner Peter Karmanos about Bill Peters hitting two of his players (that Rod Brind'Amour has substantiated) yet Karmanos has denied being informed. The fact that Ron Francis still gave Peters a contract extension spoke poorly on Francis as one of the Old Boys Club members, the same club that clueless Ken "see no Babs evil, hear no Babs evil) Holland belongs to. Seattle must be so desperate for a GM that it is keeping Ron Francis as its new GM.

What about Marc "get Moore for bashing Naslund" Crawford who is on paid leave of absence as the Blackhawks investigate allegations of physical abuse?
I know of players that have intimidated and/or thumped players at camp just to show the coaches that this new guy cant take their job.

Coaches were not the only employees guilty of the "unprofessional" conduct in pro hockey.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Robby Fabbri was a steal. That’s a bad ****ing trade
Yep.

Kid was compared to a young Doug Gilmour all through junior and coming to St Louis. Injuries put him out of picture long term early in career. Leading everyone to almost forgot about the kid and his potential.

Stevie Y didnt.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Watching the 3rd period of the Devils vs the Avs and Subban has been pretty good tonight, and the Devils have been the far better team in the 3rd. 1-2 now they just scored with 3 minutes left.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Oh well.. Looks like no Hall trade tonight. :( Looks like it could happen soon though. Might stay up a bit longer yet just in case it does happen tonight. :)

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I know of players that have intimidated and/or thumped players at camp just to show the coaches that this new guy cant take their job.

Coaches were not the only employees guilty of the "unprofessional" conduct in pro hockey.

It worked the other way too, especially with enforcers. Young fighters coming up would challenge the team tough guy. There are several reasons why teams banned fighting in training camp.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Yep.

Kid was compared to a young Doug Gilmour all through junior and coming to St Louis. Injuries put him out of picture long term early in career. Leading everyone to almost forgot about the kid and his potential.

Stevie Y didnt.
You can count me as one who had this guy as a very good Hudon.....I thought he’d eventually fade into oblivion.....he’s done the complete opposite.

congrats to the kid, hope he keeps it up, except tomorrow of course lol

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I cant believe how much Subban has fallen off. He is f***ing AWFUL out there. Even with his Norris nomination with Nashville I thought he always played better for the Habs. It seems like the trade broke him because there is no way a player that talented just falls off a cliff so early.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Subban is going to take over that Coach’s Corner gig on HNIC - he’ll rebrand that role for the millennial age and become this eras Don Cherry albeit for a broader audience - and with NHL looking to develop a more diverse following, there isn’t a better person for the gig.

PKs always shown more inclination towards being a media figure than simple hockey player...and good on him if that’s his goal, he’s cultivated it well.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I cant believe how much Subban has fallen off. He is ****ing AWFUL out there. Even with his Norris nomination with Nashville I thought he always played better for the Habs. It seems like the trade broke him because there is no way a player that talented just falls off a cliff so early.

He's been worst ever since he's been dating Lindsey. Tiger Woods has been playing better since he left her too.. :sarcasm:

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad