Out of Town Thread: (Subtitle TBD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
What if the Golden Knights make the playoffs? I would cry of laughter.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Radulov so far through 2nd period.

9 minutes on 2nd line. Zero goals, zero points, zero shots.

Dallas for Dahlin.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Leafs lose again in front of their fans :laugh:

Shanahan and the brain trust are cracking me up, the gods of front office hockey just lost back to back games against the Hens....what a bunch of losers :biglaugh:

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011

Shanahan and the brain trust are cracking me up, the gods of front office hockey just lost back to back games against the Hens....what a bunch of losers :biglaugh:

Preseason counts in Montreal. Not so much for the Laffs. The Leafs will bounce back and win it all. Habs....lottery team.

At least that I've read here.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013

Colorado was undefeated in the preseason last year

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Preseason counts in Montreal. Not so much for the Laffs. The Leafs will bounce back and win it all. Habs....lottery team.

At least that I've read here.

Did you not see, the mockerage has already started, apparently, we're prepping to draft Dahlin

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
He did get a junior participation badge, he gets an invisible letter on his jersey for leadership :laugh:.....some posters here were secretly hoping he'd get the C.....:laugh:

Actually the truth is you're openly hoping some did, despite absolutely zero evidence for it. Sophomoric claptrap.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Radulov with a secondary PP assist.

Stars removed from the Dahlin sweepstakes. :(

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Actually the truth is you're openly hoping some did, despite absolutely zero evidence for it. Sophomoric claptrap.

Ya, the forum that had a thread specifically for that player that's not here anymore......impossible to think that not one poster was hoping he'd be captain so they can through that in Bergevins face, cause that's all that's been going on here for the last 15 months :shakehead

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Leafs are contenders according to the main board lol

I've been saying they'll see improvements from last season's success, but that defense is still ugly. Hainsey-Rielly / Gardiner-Zaitsev / Marincin-Carrick / Polak if he's signed. Yeah, no.

I'm okay with them not taking advantage of the window with Nylander, Marner and Matthews on their ELCs by having that defense, though, and bolstering their offense which really didn't need that much more bolstering after scoring 250+ goals last season.

On another note, I think goals around the league are going to be shooting up this season based off the way referees are calling slashes and faceoff penalties.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Ya, the forum that had a thread specifically for that player that's not here anymore......impossible to think that not one poster was hoping he'd be captain so they can through that in Bergevins face, cause that's all that's been going on here for the last 15 months :shakehead

:fence:Not so bad 27....Subban the celebrity and Bargain Bin have their fans on here too.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I've been saying they'll see improvements from last season's success, but that defense is still ugly. Hainsey-Rielly / Gardiner-Zaitsev / Marincin-Carrick / Polak if he's signed. Yeah, no.

I'm okay with them not taking advantage of the window with Nylander, Marner and Matthews on their ELCs by having that defense, though, and bolstering their offense which really didn't need that much more bolstering after scoring 250+ goals last season.

On another note, I think goals around the league are going to be shooting up this season based off the way referees are calling slashes and faceoff penalties.

Lou should have went after Markov instead of Marleau

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Markov said he didn't even negotiate with other NHL teams. Dude's not about money. He's a Hab through and through.

He didn't negotiate. But as PaulD said Lou should've went after Markov, maybe Lou did reach out and Markov wasn't interested. There was no negotiation. Just a contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad