Out of Town Thread Part XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I just scanned the Flames HF Boards and it's like here, overwhelming support for the players that were affected and a few like this guy"

Breaking News: Things were said, in a hockey dressing room, that shouldn't have been. You have to look where it's coming from. A washed up player that wasn't good enough, becomes keyboard warrior.

That was basically what someone here said.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Hopefully the Oilers vs the Avs will be a good game, it's on ESPN Plus tonight which I did a good deal with a year for 39.99. Lots of UFC, Basketball and American Football, Seria A soccer.

Anyone here that subscribes to the Athletic, one of my favorite soccer writers have joined them and it might be worth getting just for the soccer and the hockey?

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Me coming into this thread
iu
Basically every thread on hfhabs right now

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
The question was which drug is the most addictive, genetic predisposition changes from drug to drug, you'd have to expect thats theres about a similar chance for every drug in the not-so random genetic lottery.

I have heard that heroin is the most addictive drug.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
The Vegas won it in OT. Oilers v Avs pretty fast first period, 1-0 Oilers. Fun to see MacKinnon and McDavid playing against each other, like 2 TGV trains. Should have been 1-1 but Oilers Finnish goalie has been superb.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Oilers have a pretty good PK, Larsson got a major and match penalty for an ugly elbow (a 2 game suspension probably) then they get another player sent off and the Avs only had like 3 shots on goal although it was pretty close at the end.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Oilers basically collapsed after the 5 minute penalty and after that it has been the Avs all the way. Rantanen might be back this weekend. Could they win the cup?

Reactions: The Great Weise
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad