Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
ys78z.gif

zgg05.gif

ykmf3.gif

Some memorable gifs. Michel just kept on providing material.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Maybe I've watched too much Fresh Prince as a teen, but that looks like Alfonso Ribiero dancing.
I think most people who had the slightest intesting in TV shows will know who owns this dance move. Just like Chris Tucker owns the quick head tilt move...Alfonso owns this shoulder popping arms flailling one.

Reactions: Toene

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Ryan White was such a legend. I liked him a lot. I was wishing for a 4th line of Lapierre, White + another dumb guy

There was something about White that made him endearing.

He seemed totally genuine and wore his emotions on his sleeves. And he wouldn't be afraid to mix it up with anyone. You gotta love his grimaces and how he shit talked his opponents, he was relentless.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

That's what I thought they'd do.

One argument I heard that the players would want to discuss is how if the players and owners are supposed to be 50-50 partners, how come only the owners get to share an incoming franchise's concession fee?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Vegas just announced some new additions to their broadcast games. Darren Millard, who was on Sportsnet before will host the games. But also, a couple of days after announcing his retirement, Mike McKenna gets a TV gig,

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
Ryan White is both a good and a sad story. He was drafted for his skills and scoring ability. When he couldn’t make the NHL he suddenly became a tough guy and agitator. He decided if he was going to play in the NHL he had to be a punching bag. He was all heart but I always found he changed after a couple years in the AHL and worried he was having alcohol or drug problems as a result of his new role with the team.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Thought White might be able to have a Asham type career but seems like he has gotten lot of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad