Out of Town Thread Part XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
My wish is that when the priest says "If anyone objects to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace," Michel will turn to the priest and tell him "that's second guessing."

Or as his piece de resistance, as his wife places his wedding band on his finger, she gives it a subtle tug and he turns around and let’s one rip.

“That’s second gassing”

hockey30-2017-11-27-a-14.17.09.png

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I miss hating him.

:laugh:

Me too. :laugh:

Can’t wait to read Philly fan sob stories after they’ll have had their taste of Michel. It might take a little longer to percolate than it did for us given that he’s a second fiddle over there, but he’s going to do something stupid, we can count on it.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
On a different note, did kipper and Maclean both get fired on the same day? If so, there is a God.

I wonder how that all went down. No one willingly gives up these types of plum jobs.

What kind of separation lump sums were paid — is more like it.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That's stuff of legend! ;)

I still can't believe that idiot was around for four and a half years... Yikes...

Michel, despite his shortcomings, somehow found a way to control MB’s brain the whole time he was here.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
wow i forgot about that. who was it again? S. Kostitsyn? and do we know if it was deliberate? sure looked like it in that 10 FPS gif :laugh:

edit: welp Runner answered my question :laugh: :laugh: sneaky sneaky Danny B

It's Ryan White in the original gif. Briere is a spinoff.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
wow i forgot about that. who was it again? S. Kostitsyn? and do we know if it was deliberate? sure looked like it in that 10 FPS gif :laugh:

edit: welp Runner answered my question :laugh: :laugh: sneaky sneaky Danny B

Nice job by MiG in creating a red herring. Classic.

I recall how a lot of us believed it was intentional. I noted this little tidbit on the following practice:

Deidre Matthews ‏@ddmatthews 1h
Coach staying clear of White and has helmet. Both laughing #habs pic.twitter.com/3aoTdK6mmZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad