Out of Town Thread Part XIII: First Round edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Calgary is getting painted by Colorado tonthe sane degree that CBJ man handled Tampa. The only difference being Mike Smith’s otherworldly performance compared to Vasilevski’s average (at best) performance.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I only saw ONE ****ING FLAMES GAME and only a portion of it(the one in Edmonton). THAT WAS ALL I NEEDED TO SEE. ACTIVE STICKS, GOOD POSITIONING, the FLAMES GET SHUT DOWN WORSE THAN THE ELECTRICAL GRID IN VENEZUELA.

They deserved it. They can’t control a game.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
The top seed in each conference could end up combining for 1 win
That is pretty nuts. Not sure how uncommon that's happened but I'm sure it's very rare.
Just like the Top seed being swept only happened 5 times in history, including this year, but the previous times were under different PO format with less games played and before the 40s if I recall.

Also, regarding CGY..they're a young and inexperienced team and Colorado, as shown last year, is very tough to face in the POs. Tampa on the other hand, you're talking about a team that still has guys that went to the Finals not too long ago, last year they went to the semis....How they crumbled is pretty nuts.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Calgary was a paper tiger all year and I never considered them a good team.

One of the worst goalie tandems in the league mixed with a Montreal level C core. How does anyone expect that to do much when the games matter?

Makar doing his best PK Subban impression when he broke in with us during our run. Quite the player.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
They have always been my team. :laugh:

The GM built a better team over a long week end than MB built in 7 years.

That is just priceless. :biglaugh:
Everybody will tell that they have no more future, but they have a very good team. Montreal have future, but they are far to have a team like vegas. Yeah mcphee use his asset for construct a nice club and this is perfect

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Everybody will tell that they have no more future, but they have a very good team. Montreal have future, but they are far to have a team like vegas. Yeah mcphee use his asset for construct a nice club and this is perfect
Yep. And MB is half way through a 15 year plan.

Reactions: Hins77

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
What do you mean “always”??..This is their second year...Dont try to jump ship, your team is the Pens and they got embarrassed.
I respect the Pens. Like to watch the Pens. Which is polar opposite of MBs squad.

But my team has always been the Knights. :laugh: Check back if you like. Said the same thing last year. :thumbu:

Embarrassed? Well, unfortunately I have Bruin fans and Leaf fans in the family. So believe me when I say there is only one embarrassing team is around here.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Cale making hella plays in OT in his second game ever, in the POs.

I wonder whats up with that. Isnt he tired? Isnt he too risky?

HAS HE EVEN EARNED IT??????

Makar is a special player that will have a couple of Norris once his career is done. And no he's not too tired. he hasn't played 82 games this year. Maker is already an elite talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad