Out of Town Thread Part XIII: First Round edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Josi needs his own Ekholm next to him

Funny enough, Dallas scored twice while Ekholm was in the box. He still played more than Ellis/Josi
Fabbro can be that guy. Not as big as Ehkolm, but hes got great skating ability and is really good at puck retrieval

Reactions: ArtPeur

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Feels bad 4 the leaf.
I cant stand the ruins.

I hate the Bruins more than any team, but I don’t feel bad for the Leafs either. I wasn’t sure what emotions I was feeling but I was hoping Toronto would tie the game but also glad they lost.

I’m so confused.

Damn that Mackinnon is exciting to watch

So that’s what a superstar looks like? Thank god they weren’t gifted Hughes or Kakko.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I hate the Bruins more than any team, but I don’t feel bad for the Leafs either. I wasn’t sure what emotions I was feeling but I was hoping Toronto would tie the game but also glad they lost.

I’m so confused.

So that’s what a superstar looks like? Thank god they weren’t gifted Hughes or Kakko.
Wait until Makar develops...this team is going to be a serious contender very soon

Reactions: sandviper

JoeDrouin

Jul 20, 2017
Montreal

I’m so confused.

I’m so confused too I feel the same I just hate the bruins so hard that I felt bad 4 Toronto.
I really need help!

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I consider Bishop as one of the most underrated goalie in the league when he’s healthy and right now he seems to be on top of his game.
He has been unreliable come play offs. Its why the Tbay let him go with a second thought. Yes, injury bug too.

I remember him being carted off on a stretcher. He thought his leg was broken. Team doctors and x-rays found nothing wrong with him. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad