Out of Town Thread - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
More Stone. Offer him a big contract in the summer.

He’s an ugly caveman Sam Losko looking mofo that’s a bit of a drama queen, but man, his filthy mits are just some of the most beautiful things going in the NHL right now.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Bruins were up 4-2 on Kings with about 10 minutes left in the game. Kings end up tying it with less than 5 minutes left.

Game headed to OT. If Bruins lose, Habs remain ahead of them.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Subban is really struggling. Wonder whats up with that. Starting To get worrying for Poile I bet.
Well he has been injured and missed about 20 games this year... Last year he was used on the first PP wave while this year Josi is the one playing there... Subban is a really good player obviously but seems like the kind of guy that needs to be used in a premium role to really shine...

That being said, a healthy Weber is pretty good to us, his leadership really makes a huge difference...

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Western conference pretty much sucks this season.
Anyone knows the record of Western conf. teams vs the Eastern conf. this season ?

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Even though we played a good game Tuesday, Ottawa leading 4-1 against Winnipeg puts our win into perspective.

The real test is tonight !

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I like the idea of having Stone with KK, but what your saying isn’t out to lunch by any means.

I know Gally plays big but something about 3 smaller guys on the same line I'm not too thrilled about.

I think either would work. KK and Drouin could be magical. Domi could be feeding Stone all day long.

Reactions: McGuires Corndog

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I know Gally plays big but something about 3 smaller guys on the same line I'm not too thrilled about.

I think either would work. KK and Drouin could be magical. Domi could be feeding Stone all day long.

Yeah I thought of that too (re:size). As long as we keep Drouin with Gallagher I think we’re ok, I think having to match his effort level is good for him.

I also wouldn’t mind trying to pull Kadri out of Toronto and moving Domi to the wing and really stack the lines.

Drouin-Kotkaniemi-Gallagher
Domi-Kadri-Stone
Tatar-Danault-Shaw/Armia

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Even with Boston winning today and being even in points with Montreal, Habs are still ahead of them in the standings because they have more ROW (30 to 29 in Habs' favor).

We obviously want them to win tonight, but at least a point would keep them ahead. If they lose in regulation, Boston moves to 3rd and Habs back to 1WC.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Even though we played a good game Tuesday, Ottawa leading 4-1 against Winnipeg puts our win into perspective.

It indeed helps put in perspective that Hellebuyck had a much better game than Brossoit.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
It indeed helps put in perspective that Hellebuyck had a much better game than Brossoit.

Sure but they still scored only one so far. Jets are not playing well recently.

HABitual Fan

May 22, 2007
Subban is really struggling. Wonder whats up with that. Starting To get worrying for Poile I bet.

Tiger Woods also struggled for a while, wonder if they had something in common that caused their games to go "downhill"?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Here's the difference, Jets have been all over Ottawa for a good chunk of the game. Shots are 40-28 for Jets as I write this. So there is a big difference between Habs' win over Jets and Sens' lead on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad