NHL Out Of Town Thread: Eichel stripped of Captaincy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Over they years there were many post that mentioned Foligno and if your truly bored you can scour through mine and your sure to fine one, but I really don't see how that's relevant in comparing him to Ritchie. Lol.

Answering your next question, yes a lot of leadership that's unquestionable but it goes way beyond that. Add in Passion, Intensity, reliable defense play, Loyalty defending teammates at no cost by always having their back and not turning the other cheek as long as it wasn't him who they took liberties on, saw way too much of that from Ritchie. Foligno can play all three forward positions, Kill penalties, be on the ice in the final minutes of the game defending a lead. All areas Ritchie would be planted on the bench where he should be. Its not even close IMO.

Foligno is by far the more complete hockey player, when comparing him to Nick Ritchie its not even close IMO.

I liked Ritchie when I saw less of him out in Anaheim but the more I saw of him when he became a Bruin, the more he frustrated me. Im glad Sweeney didn't tender him, sure I wanted Sweeney to add that toughness and grit that foligno brings behind the blueline, but give me Foligno anytime over Ritchie in the next two years plus the 1.3 mil more of a cap hit he brings.

Last edited:

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

Hmmmm. I liked their goal horn before. Hope it's not something obnoxious like Montreal and Washington.

Maybe it will be a cow mooing. :laugh:

It was requested by the city council.
A few goals a night is sure to wake up all the passed-out drunks in the nearby bars.
Gets them up and moving.

Win-win for the city and fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad