Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
This smell like the NHL forcing the owner of the NYR to make a move.

Smells like NHL is controlling everything and now I'm even more paranoid (well, I already know it's happening) that the refs are told what to do and how to call games and outcomes.
Speaking of refs,they tried so hard to hand the game to toronto with all the blatant non calls in the third,oh well guess that backfired .:deadhorsebetween the wilson fiasco ,the overall bad calls/non-calls and the fact that some teams will be allowed fans in attendance which is a complete disadvantage to Canadian teams yeah I'm so excited for the playoffs........not!

Reactions: angusyoung

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Mark Messier just now on MSG:

“If I build a team it needs to be built to play in the streets and alleys not like this team”..

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I wonder if Bettman freaked out, or the board of governors.. its such an Old Boys Club

would not surprise me in the least if Betteman promised Dolan all sorts of future financial incentives, or conceded on something Dolan's already been asking for, in exchange for making the axe fall...

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Mark Messier just now on MSG:

“If I build a team it needs to be built to play in the streets and alleys not like this team”..

if he gets hired, we need to have a GM ready front and center to offer up Weber and Edmundson... who knows, maybe the beef/grit emphasize could see us snag a Kravstov, Buch, or even Kakko in the process

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
if he gets hired, we need to have a GM ready front and center to offer up Weber and Edmundson... who knows, maybe the beef/grit emphasize could see us snag a Kravstov, Buch, or even Kakko in the process
not weber, they'd want chiarot or edmundson, which habs would then decline

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013

Hey look george parros is in attendance.:laugh:
1620248250918453807309719540185.jpg
Argh! Buttman wanna cracker!

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I love hockey but despise everything about the leadership of this league. Buttman and his minions all need to be shown the door.
Bettman is the best thing to have happened to ownership - why do you think Jacobs & Dolan love him, and ownership keeps throwing $ at him to keep staying on?

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad