Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
So is it the last NHL team for Chucky this season? Whatever if he deserved it or not, it is still crazy to be traded twice that quickly (and many more times since he left the Habs). Didn't even had time to leave Ottawa! What a slap in the face for a pro hockey player. Maybe he'll be a star next season in the KHL, who knows!

Edit: With Emelin, Kovalchuk, Sekac and soon Galchenyuk (his buddy Yakupov is there, so...), RDS should get the rights for Bob Hartley's team in Omsk!

On behalf of HFHabs, congratulations to the Arizona Coyotes for eliminating the St-Louis Blues in 7 games tonight.

Reactions: Fenris

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Anyone see the Tkachuk Muzzin fight?

Yes, it was before I turned it off. Tkachuk won in my books, got in a couple of good punches but got wrestled down by Muzzin.

Tkachuk was Gallagher - ing it up in front of Andersen. He knocked Andersen's helmet off, which is what started the fight.

I turned it off once Leafs went up 4-1. Just checked the score to see how the beat down was going & saw it was 5-4 Leafs. Back on!

Reactions: Tyson

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
OT, so Leafs get a point, but they had a 5-1 lead at one point. Lol

Sens aren't bad. Very fast & hardworking team. They have a lot of guys like Tkachuk, Paul & Brown who live in the slot.

I expect Leafs to win 3 on 3 here.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Galchenyuk traded twice in 48 hours.
Les Maple Leafs de Toronto ont fait l’acquisition de l’attaquant Alex Galchenyuk des Hurricanes de la Caroline, lundi, en retour d’Egor Korshkov, un attaquant, et de David Warsofsky, un défenseur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad