Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
BIG night in the North tonight with all other 6 teams in action..

Sens win + 2 other games ending in regulation would be best case scenario

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Would be funny if Galchenyuk had made his way to Carolina, and now has to come back to Canada and quarantine for 14 days.

i had read he was not leaving Canada until until he cleared waivers and I imagine he was sent to the AHL to buy more time for the trade to materialize.

This kid got so f***ed up by his family and his own mentality. I don’t feel bad for him in the slightest. You take being an NHL player (any professional athlete) for granted, well this happens.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I said it from the start he was ridiculously sheltered.

Many will say his development was ruined and even if you want to take that stance we’re talking about center development. This guy can’t even cut it as a winger.

Dont get me wrong, I wish him the best but when he isn’t sheltered he struggles. He needs to play a more complete game.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
so the loafs get sens again with murray injured. unf***ingbelievable.
then again, hog berg would probably stand on his head vs us

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
I said it from the start he was ridiculously sheltered.

Many will say his development was ruined and even if you want to take that stance we’re talking about center development. This guy can’t even cut it as a winger.

Dont get me wrong, I wish him the best but when he isn’t sheltered he struggles. He needs to play a more complete game.

He was just a shitty prospect. There is nothing anybody can do when the guy lacks drive. He’s got to be a running joke around the league. If it weren’t for covid I’m sure he would enjoy the Toronto nightlife. Its funny remembering all the crying when he left town.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
He was just a shitty prospect. There is nothing anybody can do when the guy lacks drive. He’s got to be a running joke around the league. If it weren’t for covid I’m sure he would enjoy the Toronto nightlife. Its funny remembering all the crying when he left town.

yakupov
murray
Galchenyuk
reinhart
reilly

unbelievably shitty other than reilly

all the good stuff was taken later and even in the first round, there's no more than a handful of players worth mentioning

draft sucked. he sucks. the end

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
yakupov
murray
Galchenyuk
reinhart
reilly

unbelievably shitty other than reilly

all the good stuff was taken later and even in the first round, there's no more than a handful of players worth mentioning

draft sucked. he sucks. the end
Ironically Bergevin was on record saying he wanted Reilly but left it to Timmins to draft Chucky as he had just become GM.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
here is a gif of Galchenyuk agent

Rof7.gif

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
Juulsen playing, has 5 mins of ice time after 2 periods. Glad he's dressed but he really needs more ice time

Domi has the 10th most ice time among Blue Jackets forwards tonight (8 mins in the 3rd period now) and is a -3. Not knocking him or anything, he's streaky and when he gets hot he can put up a ton of points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad