Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Dropped by the Lightnings forum. They are calling Sergachev a turnover machine. I have to admit I l like these negative comments. Makes that failure of a trade easier to swallow...
Sergachev, at 22 has a Cup..................and we have a guy in hiding....That trade will never be easy to take......

hockeyfan2k18

Feb 11, 2018
Dropped by the Lightnings forum. They are calling Sergachev a turnover machine. I have to admit I l like these negative comments. Makes that failure of a trade easier to swallow...

That was a terrible trade and will remain so. Sergachev is 22, Dmen take a lot longer to come into their own. He'll be fine for many years to come. Drouin is in his prime and still outscored by Sergachev. He's a lost cause. Bad deal.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Think it's safe to say that Barry Trotz is a HOF level coach. Caps have fallen off a cliff since losing him.

I've always thought highly of him even in Nashville. He did alot for that franchise from expansion onwards.

He was very much a part of that defensive factory they created in that market.

In new York, they lost Tavares for nothing and have only gotten better as a team since.

It only the last few years he's getting the recognition he deserves.

Reactions: hockeyfan2k18

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
That was a terrible trade and will remain so. Sergachev is 22, Dmen take a lot longer to come into their own. He'll be fine for many years to come. Drouin is in his prime and still outscored by Sergachev. He's a lost cause. Bad deal.
I was holding out hope this year that Drouin could make that trade look at least even.

But yeah...not gonna happen.

While I do think Sergachev is a bit overrated around here, there's no doubt he'd look pretty good in our lineup today.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Probably better at doing this than playing these days. Dude has a legit future there.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I do. Cross check to chest, snaps his head back a second after.
not really no, more like a splitt second. maybe you want to rewatch the whole thing too. what you call the chest is not though, it's right in le menton. There is no angle to show wether he touched or not with certainty. You chose to believe it's a dive, I prefer to think ref wouldnt make that call in the last minute of a PO game if it wasnt obvious.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
I do. Cross check to chest, snaps his head back a second after.
0518f92c6c804d5a6587a777294854ef--sports-memes-gym-memes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia