Out Of Town Scoreboard XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
It's times like these when I wish there was a button that would get rid of the commentary and just keep the arena sounds.

Leafs :laugh:

That would be awesome. I would love to just hear the players and arena sounds. That would be cool, at least for a while.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007

This is why PK Subban sucks. And this is why Babcock wouldn't let him on the ice in Sochi.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
This is why PK Subban sucks. And this is why Babcock wouldn't let him on the ice in Sochi.

I think he probably thought Markov had Karlsson because he was ahead of him in the neutral zone, but then he just burst passed him as they crossed the blueline.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
I think he probably thought Markov had Karlsson because he was ahead of him in the neutral zone, but then he just burst passed him as they crossed the blueline.

Still no excuse for him not to be in the passing lane. That is just bad defense.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Still no excuse for him not to be in the passing lane. That is just bad defense.

Yea, I mean it didn't work out obviously, but I don't think he played it too poorly. That was just a sweet sauce pass over Subban's stick. I guess PK could have gone down to get his body more in the passing lane, but then he's risking losing Michalek with his speed. He thinks the pass is probably taken care of so he's forcing Michalek wide so he doesn't have a good shot on Price either. If Markov was where PK thought he would be, it probably wouldn't have been a problem.

I think the mistake is more that PK under estimated Karlsson's ability to blow past Markov.

To me that's more an example of a great play by Michalek and Karlsson though. I think PK's an exceptional defenseman, and Babcock was silly to leave him off the lineup. It just so happens Canada is crazy deep at every position and could have won the Gold with two lineups, so it makes his decision look smart.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
That would be awesome. I would love to just hear the players and arena sounds. That would be cool, at least for a while.

I don't think it would get enough usage to make it worth it for networks, but, is it possible for them to send two audio feeds to one channel? If so it shouldn't be hard for them to have one feed with commentary and one with just the in arena microphones and allow you to switch back and forth.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Markov is the best part about that gif. Poor guy didn't have a chance. :laugh:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Melker Karlsson is Sharks version of Everberg. Undrafted free agent that made the team and is doing well. He's got twelve goals and plays 15 minutes a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad