Out Of Town Scoreboard VII Only Hockey Left To Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol they actually would be. That's what's going to make it tough to keep up a pace to even hope to make the playoffs...it's not so much catching Boston, it's playing better than all these other teams that are in front of us and surging.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
lol they actually would be. That's what's going to make it tough to keep up a pace to even hope to make the playoffs...it's not so much catching Boston, it's playing better than all these other teams that are in front of us and surging.

Ya but lets be real. None of the teams ahead of us are anything special outside of MAYBE Florida.

Also none of those teams have the cake ass homestand we do.

I still don't think we do it, but its not like these other teams are really threats.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Halfway through the season the HFboards main board was saying the top 8 were in the bag already. Still lots of hockey to be played.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
People thought Carlyle was holding them back...who knew he was holding them back from losing? :sarcasm:

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The NHL can't put together a good production of any event. Everything they do is freaking amateur hour.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
LA's …..interesting…..i thought they would be worse to actually watch the game…but are strange looking with the grey :laugh:

the pads are awesome though. i play net and still use old brown pads.

It's California. It's warm. It's a curiosity. It's not a throw back to pond hockey. There is no reason for the pads to be throwback brown.

The Kings unis look awful. They almost look like storm troopers

The jersey might not be so bad if the pants were black.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I like that the uniforms have large sleeve numbers. It's easier for fans to see who's who from a distance.

I don't know why the Kings' are black. It's like the Flyers unis. Why bother

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
the broadcast recommended i should look up some guy named "john fogerty" if im under 40….i guess ill see what this guy is all about with the intermission entertainment.

does he play anything zuby would like?

:scared:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I like that the uniforms have large sleeve numbers. It's easier for fans to see who's who from a distance.

I don't know why the Kings' are black. It's like the Flyers unis. Why bother

like the dark allstar uniforms……cant tell at all..

why bother is right.

…..solid game so far. jumbo joe is still calm as **** holding the puck in traffic…

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
the broadcast recommended i should look up some guy named "john fogerty" if im under 40….i guess ill see what this guy is all about with the intermission entertainment.

does he play anything zuby would like?

:scared:

If you're under 20, then yeah, look him up. For Christ's sake, if you care for music at all, you should know who John Fogerty is:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad