Out Of Town Scoreboard VII Only Hockey Left To Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They are better then last year, plus if they played the Rags again they would be out for blood. They still aren't over Kreider trucking Price.

I think you are underrating the Habs this year.

I think a lot of people are overrating them. I think Price can steal them a few rounds for sure, I'm just not a believer in their entire team.

I thought they were one of the weakest conference finalists last year in the last half decade easily, and the Rangers weren't even that great either.

They may have still beaten TB in round one, though I'm sure it wouldn't have been a sweep if Blimpback wasn't in there.

Price is gonna have to have a 11 Thomas or 12 Quick like run to carry that team. And even those guys had much better teams than what Price has.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think a lot of people are overrating them. I think Price can steal them a few rounds for sure, I'm just not a believer in their entire team.

I thought they were one of the weakest conference finalists last year in the last half decade easily, and the Rangers weren't even that great either.

They may have still beaten TB in round one, though I'm sure it wouldn't have been a sweep if Blimpback wasn't in there.

Price is gonna have to have a 11 Thomas or 12 Quick like run to carry that team. And even those guys had much better teams than what Price has.

Last year is last year. They were weak last year, they are better this year.

They beat the Rags this year. They are a stronger team, the Rags lost some depth and a healthy Price (who is playing pretty well) will do it.

Honestly I think the Rags lose 1st round to the Isles.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
I would look out for WAS out East. Playing really well and finally they have a good coach.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If Boston or Florida doesn't go on a winning streak this week we may make up some ground :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
No but now we might get close enough for Lou to troll us all at the deadline lol

If its a player that can help now AND in the future. I don't mind buying. Just not pure rentals or old guys.

Also it seems rumor wise that Julien's seat is getting REALLY hot. He is definitely gone if they miss, but I wouldn't be shocked if he gets his walking papers sooner.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Lou can be nuts/stubborn

Just keep the first please

But IMO Jagr pretty much publicly said they should be sellers

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Crawford just gave up the weakest goal in NHL history. Stuart flipped a dump from center ice. It somehow managed to skid under Crawford's stick as he was trying to play it. I may never see anything like that in my life.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It was kind of a fluky one. Kinda like Marty's in game 3 of the 03 SCF, or Jonathan Quick against the Rangers in the regular season last year.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Saturday, February 21
Visitor Home Time/Result Network/Info
NY Islanders Washington IP: NYI (1) - WAS (1) MSG+, CSN-DC, NHL Net
Nashville Philadelphia IP: NAS (1) - PHI (2) FSN-TN, CSN-PHI
Winnipeg Toronto 7:00 PM ET Tickets CBC
Columbus Montreal 7:00 PM ET Tickets FSN-OH, CITY
Florida Ottawa 7:00 PM ET Tickets FSN-FL, SNET
Carolina New Jersey 7:00 PM ET Tickets FSN-CAR, MSG+
Anaheim Edmonton 7:00 PM ET Tickets FSN-W, SNET1
Pittsburgh St. Louis 8:00 PM ET Tickets ROOT-PIT, FSN-MW
Detroit Dallas 8:00 PM ET Tickets FSN-DET, FSN-SW
Tampa Bay Arizona 8:00 PM ET Tickets SUN, FSN-AZ+
Los Angeles San Jose 10:00 PM ET Tickets NBCSN, CBC

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
btw it should be noted the Kings-Sharks game is outdoors at the 49ers' new stadium. It's a Stadium Series game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad