League News: Out of Town Scoreboard (Metrosectional Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halpysback*

Trading Perreault after he was our brightest spot in last year's playoffs without giving him a single regular season game is the epitome of stupidity. This would have been the case even if he had 0 points instead of 8.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Fraser on the Kings just went shoved a puck in the net quite a few seconds after the whistle had blown and *****ed that it wouldn't count.

Vladiator16*

Colorado looks young, fast and well coached. Pittsburgh had 5 PP's in the 1st alone... and ended up losing 1-0, great goaltending too...

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Colorado looks young, fast and well coached. Pittsburgh had 5 PP's in the 1st alone... and ended up losing 1-0, great goaltending too...
Varly and Jiggy are insane right now. Also, you can't say well coached and the other team having 5 PP in a single period in back to back sentences.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA

Vladiator16*

Varly and Jiggy are insane right now. Also, you can't say well coached and the other team having 5 PP in a single period in back to back sentences.

I watched the game, and only maybe 2 of them was pp worthy... 1 was delay of the game, and couple of others typical ****sburgh calls...

Roy has these kids "playing", pleasure to watch, thats what i meant.

Vladiator16*

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Metropolit with another goal.

More points then Laich, Brouwer, Fehr, Chimera, Latta, Volpatti and Beagle combined.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Simple shoulder on jaw hit by Scott on Eriksson, people on HFBoards talking about an elbow.

Eye witness accounts really suck even with replays apparently.

Liberati0n*

Jack Edwards ‏@RealJackEdwards 59m
Gee I didn't know that London Knights minutiae. My life is now complete thanks to that incredibly relevant information on Rivalry Wednesday.

Jealous. But also kind of funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad