OT: Out of town scoreboard -- division, conference and league wide talk

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
This. If they want to move to SLC or Houston, those markets aren't ready to get a team in October. Coyotes are gonna have another lame duck season at Mullett and then probably get moved.
I just remembered Kansas City has an NHL ready rink.
Don't know if that'd be too close to the St. Louis market though.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Apparently Johnny has published his very own autobiography. This was an obvious thing to do after making history in this season with Flames and not even slightly arrogant at this stage of his career. @Gentle Man, after you've read this thing remember to post all the juicy details here, okay?

9782897097769~v~Raconte-moi_-_Jonathan_Huberdeau.jpg

9782897097769_arriere~v~Raconte-moi_-_Jonathan_Huberdeau.jpg

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Apparently Johnny has published his very own autobiography. This was an obvious thing to do after making history in this season with Flames and not even slightly arrogant at this stage of his career. @Gentle Man, after you've read this thing remember to post all the juicy details here, okay?

View attachment 710569

View attachment 710570
In f***ing French.

But I'll give you the cliff notes

f*** that Matthew Tkachuk that f***ing f*** who f***ing got me f***ing traded

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
From Google translate...

Jonathan Huberdeau is one of the best Quebec players in the National Hockey League (NHL). To reach the highest peaks in his sport, the Calgary Flames forward owes his success to a very simple recipe: pleasure. All his life, he surpassed himself while having fun, whether in the basement of his childhood home in Prévost, in the Laurentians, during his junior years in Saint-Jean, New Brunswick, or in Florida, where he played his first 10 NHL seasons. This book tells the success story of Jonathan Huberdeau.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Ouch... Huberdeau in one year has managed to go down as pretty dull, when he was my favorite for years until his comments in the playoffs last year... And the rumors of the strip-club !

But like you all, I just despise people who write their autobiography that early in age... It is plain stupid and arrogant !

Makes me love Tkachuk even more...

Reactions: Prominence Problem

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC

View attachment 710569

View attachment 710570

I know your hate about Huberdeau, but you have no idea of what you are talking about here.

« Raconte-moi » is a book series for kids. It is not an actual autobiography. They are books for kids to know more about athletes they like.

Also in this book series:

- Shea Weber
- Marc-André Fleury
- GSP
- Félix Auger-Alliasime
- Marie-Philip Poulin
- Nick Suzuki

And the list goes on.

Maybe you should also have use Google translate for the text in the circle just under the the title?

Is there a chapter on the different strippees, rating Tampa vs Ft. Lauderdale strippees? Or Calgary strippee vs Florida strippees?

I know you are joking, but it’s a book for kids, so probably not 😂

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Nashville going with Mr. Adjustments. Will be interesting to see how he fares not inherenting a HOF coaches system.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

lol...the only real reasoning I'm seeing for them to hire Treliving is that he's willing to make a big move and has experience dealing with stars on expiring contracts. Except the big move and the star left for nothing... Guess it doesn't hurt that Treliving's daddy is also buddies with Leafs ownership

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009

lol...the only real reasoning I'm seeing for them to hire Treliving is that he's willing to make a big move and has experience dealing with stars on expiring contracts. Except the big move and the star left for nothing... Guess it doesn't hurt that Treliving's daddy is also buddies with Leafs ownership

Wonder if he does try another trade like Chucky Huby

Reactions: Chaos2k7

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
his life, he surpassed himself while having fun, whether in the basement of his childhood home in Prévost, in the Laurentians, during his junior years in Saint-Jean, New Brunswick, or in Florida, where he played his first 10 NHL seasons. This book tells the success story of Jonathan Huberdeau.

This is funny no one came to the Idea, bring out a Book about success, without winning the Stanley Cup. that is another great wtf? Moment.
But my junior Years were great, wooow that's not rare. MacKinnon had also great success, never heard about that he wrote a Book about himself, in Team sport.

Nashville going with Mr. Adjustments. Will be interesting to see how he fares not inherenting a HOF coaches system.

I give him his usual first great year and then everyone had his Game And another or usual bad 2nd and 3rd Year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad