Out of Town Scoreboard 2018-19 Regular Season begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The Matheson hit was fine until he throws Patterson into the ice at the end. Given that Petterson is a budding star on a Canadian team, and not a second pairing Dman on the Devils, Matheson will likely be suspended.

Colorado looks absolutely fantastic.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Blues always seem closer to getting over the hump though. Wild are a back in, and back out in 5 games.

Blues always seem to find a way to put a knife through my heart.

Even when they made it to the WCF a couple seasons back, they nearly blew a 3-1 series lead in the 1st round.

They just always seem to have a tough time adjusting to, for lack of a lesser cliche, the intensity of the post season. They're frustrating as hell.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The Matheson hit was fine until he throws Patterson into the ice at the end. Given that Petterson is a budding star on a Canadian team, and not a second pairing Dman on the Devils, Matheson will likely be suspended.

Colorado looks absolutely fantastic.
He shouldn't get suspended, that's a 2 minute roughing penalty. Guys try and do that all the time, it just usually doesn't result in someone being tossed like that.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
There are so many bad/meh teams with little to no wiggle room against the cap this season

The race to the bottom might be more competitive than the playoff push.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They were the only team that could come close to keeping up with us in the first 10 games last season.

Really? I recall us stomping them, but looked good rest of the way.

They do seem to be heading in the right direction.

Flames on the other hand.

He shouldn't get suspended, that's a 2 minute roughing penalty. Guys try and do that all the time, it just usually doesn't result in someone being tossed like that.

Maybe a fine though since he wasn’t correctly sent to the box and did injure a guy.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Really? I recall us stomping them, but looked good rest of the way.

They do seem to be heading in the right direction.

Flames on the other hand.

Maybe a fine though since he wasn’t correctly sent to the box and did injure a guy.

I was at that game, last year's home opener. We we're definitely the better and faster team, but Colorado was able to keep up for the most part. I remember Soderberg having a very good game.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought Ward was only bad because of Carolina and Bill Peters?

That last goal was even more pathetic than the one before it. It didn't even look threatening. It looked like a routine save.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol that looked a little like Holtby in Game 3 or 4 of the SCF last year only worse.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Florida only team without a win.

What a classless move by Matheson

Detroit is also still winless.

That was an ugly move by Matheson.

Good to see Columbus get stomped - a lot of people think they're going to make the playoffs, but I don't see it. Panarin will be dealt at the deadline.

MacKinnon just seems on another level - up to 6 goals now in 4 1/3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad