Out of Town Scoreboard 2018-19 Regular Season begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Another year and the NHL app is still the worst app I've ever used in the history of any apps.

I challenge someone to find me an app that's worse than this pile of crap excuse for an app that the NHL puts out.

Reactions: sabremike

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He was. Gave up 3 goals in two periods.
Looks like that fantastic app that I've been talking about strikes again! Big f***in surprise that is.

It can't even get the goalies right, it can't update the correct time left in a game or period and right now it can't even load the scores for tonight's games because it f***in sucks!

I'm so glad it can tell me tomorrow night's games and last night's games, but it can't load tonight's games! Go f*** yourself NHL app. It's been TRASH since I've had a smart phone. It's famous for acting up like this.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hart stopped 25 of the 27 shots he faced
The goal he allowed to Chytil was a very poor one.

Speaking of bad goals, I can't believe how bad Lundqvist looked tonight. Goal 2 was stoppable and goals 3 and 5 were putrid. Elliott was a joke also. Both goals he allowed were very stoppable.

What a joke netminder Brian Elliott is. He's never been good without Hitchcock. He'll soon find himself gone the way of Steve Mason and Ondrej Pavelec. He's the next to be out of work and washed out of the NHL.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
The goal he allowed to Chytil was a very poor one.

Speaking of bad goals, I can't believe how bad Lundqvist looked tonight. Goal 2 was stoppable and goals 3 and 5 were putrid. Elliott was a joke also. Both goals he allowed were very stoppable.

What a joke netminder Brian Elliott is. He's never been good without Hitchcock. He'll soon find himself gone the way of Steve Mason and Ondrej Pavelec. He's the next to be out of work and washed out of the NHL.

Elliott stinks but Hart has the it factor

Heetal is quite promising too for the Rags

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rawly killing it so far

Beat TB 6-1 and 4-1

Crushed Wash tonight 5-1
And the Capitals are also winless this preseason.

Something to think about when worrying out our winless record.

They even lost to a Boston team of almost entirely AHL'ers and PTO guys like Mark Fayne and Lee Stempniak, when they actually had more NHL players in their lineup.

Reactions: sabremike

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
And the Capitals are also winless this preseason.

Something to think about when worrying out our winless record.

They even lost to a Boston team of almost entirely AHL'ers and PTO guys like Mark Fayne and Lee Stempniak, when they actually had more NHL players in their lineup.

How's Mrazek stats so far?

Wash misses DSP..

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Can you no longer quote from other threads?

Anyways at DD, you said in the first GDT that preseason isn't about results, but player evaluation. Which I agreed with.
You can't quote from locked threads, but this is the quote:

Early preseason games are about player evaluation and guys getting used to each other.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Yes of course, but when you're smoking every team something is clicking
Compare the lineups they have dressed with the lineups their opponents have dressed. Their first game (4-1 over Tampa) has probably been the weakest lineup they have played, and it was still stronger than what Tampa used. Preseason results are so useless because there is no consistency between teams and the quality of players that they dress.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Bad teams also have more at stake in preseason then contenders. They have more to prove, and need to gets thing going early.

Contenders have no reason to go even a quarter speed right now.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The Caps went 2 and 5 in the preseason last year.
1-5-0 actually.

cut.png

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad