Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season (Mod warning: post #6685 3/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL @ Brian Elliott. At least 2 bad goals again, if not 3 bad goals.

Why didn't Philly fire Hakstol and try to bring back Hitchcock? He's someone that you need, if you wanna sign Elliott. It's like needing a tow truck for a jalopy.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Is PIT-STL the only game on national TV tonight in America? Even after a long summer, I'm a little Penguined out. Would rather watch TOR-WPG.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
--Start of Regular Season--
Wednesday, October 4
TEAMSTIME (ET)AWAY TVHOME TVNAT TVTICKETS
Toronto at Winnipeg7:00 PM 21 available from $53
St. Louis at Pittsburgh8:00 PM NBCSN32 available from $131
Calgary at Edmonton10:00 PM 258 available from $91
Philadelphia at San Jose10:30 PM NBCSN518 available from $29
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Friday, October 6
NY Islanders at Columbus7:00 PM 1,071 available from $28
Florida at Tampa Bay7:30 PM 839 available from $33
Vegas at Dallas8:30 PM 423 available from $55
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Sunday, October 8
Montreal at NY Rangers7:00 PM 1,071 available from $81
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
SPONSORED HEADLINES

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hard to watch Marleau in that hideous Leafs jersey. I guess if I had to watch Marty wear another jersey, it couldn't be too bad....

Hey, at least the Sharks have Boedker!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Doc and Milbury LOL. I forgot that Mike is the fill-in for Eddie.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
If you ask Siri when is the oilers game or something like that she says the “The battle of Alberta” as part of her response. Cool touch

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is he really? God, I feel for Doc.
LOL yup. I'm not watching any of that game yet. They looked awkward in the game intro's though! Milbury just looks awkward period!
If you ask Siri when is the oilers game or something like that she says the “The battle of Alberta” as part of her response. Cool touch
LOL I just did it. It took 5 times. The first time it thought I was asking when the Warriors game was, and she gave me the Warriors game. Then it kept thinking I said the ''Wailers'' LOL. Until I finally said the Edmonton Oilers. She said they take on the Calgary Flames in the battle of Alberta, tomorrow at 10:00 PM!
The jets are not very good.
Nothing but crackheads in charge of that organization. From the ownership on down. Ownership extends Chevaldayoff after his extremely mediocre resume. What other GM that's currently employed has been non-stop employed since 2011, with only one playoff berth (and ZERO playoff game wins) to show for it? There are no others. They had Chevy on during the intermission and he said something about how success doesn't happen overnight. Of course it doesn't, it only takes about 7 years, which is how long this clown will be employed after this year.

Marleau just scored. 4-0 Leafs.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yikes...this is cringe-worthy.
I try to avoid the NBCSN games, particularly the prime time game, since I can't stand Eddie or Pierre. I watch the Pacific time game, especially if it's the Sharks. I'll have to turn it on during the intermission or commercial break of the other game. I really just wanna hear Mike doing color commentary. just because I can't imagine it.

It could be entertaining if he goes on one of his rants.

Reactions: tr83

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I sure am gonna miss having Mason with Philly
There's good news

They signed Brian Elliott to replace him. Elliott was atrocious in the preseason.

Elliott always seems to be atrocious without Hitchcock. He's never had a good year without him, that's literally been the case. I don't really believe that there's a such thing as a system goalie, except maybe over short term stretches. Definitely not over a number of years though. If there is one though, I think it's Brian Elliott.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Watching baseball instead on principle. Can't sit through Milbury for a neutral hockey game.

I'm listening to a podcast on the computer with Toronto-Winnipeg on mute during the free CI preview (mostly cause I have Freddy Anderson on one of my fantasy teams lol)

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
watching the blues and pens on NBCSN almost feels like spring time hockey. glad its back!
It's always a good feeling when hockey comes back.

I barely turn my TV on during the offseason.

My electric bill always seems to cost more for the billing cycles from October-June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad