Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season (Mod warning: post #6685 3/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
It's an optimistic view to counter the pssimistic one. But we don't control our own destiny now, which really blows. We need one of philly, FLA or CBJ to choke hard.
Indeed,

granted if we win our two games in hand on teams and they lose even one we regain out destiny. But it certainly doesn't feel good

I think Columbus beating Florida in regulation is our biggest need for the rest of this season.

MauDevils

Jan 11, 2009
New Jersey
Whenever you see weird shooters in a shootout I figure it's because they do really well in shootouts in practice. Guess it doesn't translate. In any case, Giroux is apparently terrible at them, so no surprise he didn't go.

However you slice it I'd rather live and die by Giroux than Jordan Weal or Nolan Patrick...especially when season deciding points are on the line.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Good job Detroit.

Blew an I don’t know how many goal lead and gave Philly a point.

Another bunch of tankers.

f*** them and f*** Holland too.

Lame duck dinosaur.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This was Philly’s easiest game for a while. They always have issue with the Rags, and then go off on a brutal road trip.

I mean I don't know how brutal it is considering Dallas is in freefall and they usually play the Pens pretty well, but their next few games are definitely the best chance to catch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad