Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season III: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
That was a great save by the jets goalie off of a bad turnover.... point blank shot from in close

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Kind of figured you guys would write them off already before 1 full game has been played.

This series is nowhere close to being over.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Kind of figured you guys would write them off already before 1 full game has been played.

This series is nowhere close to being over.

Honestly the flyers look better in almost every aspect except goaltending and effort. If their effort level matches the pens, and they get even mediocre goaltending, they can win this series. Pit looks very beatable.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I don’t understand how anyone is surprised. Philly isn’t a good team. They limped into the playoffs on the loser point with all their goalies regularly shitting the bed.

They are a top heavy, poorly coached team.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Honestly the flyers look better in almost every aspect except goaltending and effort. If their effort level matches the pens, and they get even mediocre goaltending, they can win this series. Pit looks very beatable.

The Flyers gave up 15 shots in the first. Any more positive play by them is score effects.

Reactions: mtnet and Bleedred

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
I need the Leafs to win, Pens, Caps to win so my NHL bracket doesn’t get busted. If it shakes out that way the Devils have favorable match ups all the way to the finals.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol what the heck is that, the place Bryz is working at as a cashier? :sarcasm:

I just noticed the subtweet in that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad