GDT: Out of Town Playoff Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Maybe the Bolts should play hockey today... you know, if they want to compete for the Stanley Cup or something.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
They are playing bad since the start of the playoffs. They are lucky to be up 3-0 against the Habs as they have played abysmal in game 1 and 3. And tonight...

Agreed. The quality of scoring opportunities they are giving up is frightening. Move yer feet, get sticks in lanes, push Patches to the outside, etc.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Doesn't matter what kind of lead you have on the series, showing up and looking like a joke in a series clincher is not good.

51u0zKqpu0L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Is anyone else as sick as I am at the constant Price ballwashing? "well they have Price so they can obviously win the next 4" "good luck winning 4 in a row against Price "Well Holtby/Bishop have been good but they're no Price" "We can't all have Carey Price on our team"

For the love of god. He has a .920 and 2.30. Holtby, Bishop and Lundqvist are all significantly better.

Price had a ridiculous regular season. He was the best goaltender during the regular season. No one is doubting that. But he has been between fine and good in the post season. He's not the reason they're losing by any stretch of the imagination but he's not stealing them any games either. He's let in 6 and 5 goals on two separate occasions and was part of a complete last second meltdown last night (not his fault at all, but again, he didn't stop it from happening).

I thought he was outplayed by Anderson in the games he started and has been consistently outplayed by Bishop. Holtby and Lundqvist are also putting up better numbers.

I don't dislike Price - he is a great goaltender. But for some reason his one amazing regular season is giving him a free pass to be meh in the playoffs and every is completely downplaying Holtby and Bishop's performances because "they're no Price." Imagine if Tuukka was posting a .920 or let in the goals Price was letting him - he'd be burnt at the stake. But for some reason if Price does it, a goaltender who has a history of crappy playoff performances, no one cares or talks about it. At the present moment, Carey Price is not the best goaltender in the world. *gasp*

anyway /end rant. I was just reading an article about it and was about ready to punch myself in the face. Figured you guys would understand.

I can't stand Price thanks to Habs fans, everyday we saw new threads about him(best in the world, where would he be drafted, he is perfect, his hair is perfect) and price is god, he's never going to lose a game, never going to allow more than 2 goals comments :shakehead

I ............. hope Tampa hasn't asked advise from on Julien how to close a series against the Habs, this is brutal.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
And I'm not saying Tampa had to win tonight, I expected a loss but this is the exact opposite thing you want to do to a team you're trying to sink a dagger into. Letting them light you up. Giving them confidence.

The complete ****show of our game 6 against the Habs is a lot of the reason why we lost game 7, IMO.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Bolts are toast tonight.

Back to back, and can't match the intensity of a habs team w/ their backs to the wall.

In a perfect world back to back games, especially in the playoffs, shouldn't happen in this sport.

Christ what a play that was right there.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Bolts are toast tonight.

Back to back, and can't match the intensity of a habs team w/ their backs to the wall.

In a perfect world back to back games, especially in the playoffs, shouldn't happen in this sport.

Tampa arena was booked Tuesday and when the event cancelled it was too late to move game to Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad