OT: Our PDO sucks. Let's lighten the mood! Free Slurpees & Bagel Brawls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glory Days

Aug 16, 2012
Charlotte
Its insansity the prices. Ive never seen anything like it. I got 2 tix up top on the isles shoot twice side for $350 total.

My buddy in Toronto says there is a waiting list for season tickets. They all go to Sabres games cause it is cheaper. He says half the people in Buffalo are Leafs fans who just want to watch hockey.

Reactions: SteveH124

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
So anyone else playing Red Dead Redemption 2? Did not think I'd be into a game like that but it is so awesome. This whole work thing is getting in the way of my playing more lol

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I'm almost finished with the new season of F is for Family. A little bit of a drop off compared to previous seasons, but still my second favorite cartoon on air right now.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I'm almost finished with the new season of F is for Family. A little bit of a drop off compared to previous seasons, but still my second favorite cartoon on air right now.
What’s the first?

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006

I'm struggling to get through it. On episode 4. Does it get better?

For all you 80's kids I watched voltron and it was a nice nostalgic ride. Not a cartoon but titans is an awesome show as well.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
My buddy in Toronto says there is a waiting list for season tickets. They all go to Sabres games cause it is cheaper. He says half the people in Buffalo are Leafs fans who just want to watch hockey.
People from Canada make up roughly 15% of our season ticket base, the rest is WNY (And starting next season: Me). The reason so many Leafs fans are in KBA is because our STH's can basically pay for their entire seats by flipping the games for stupid money.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
What’s the first?

Rick and Morty is the best cartoon on television at the moment. There isn't anything else remotely close for me.

Things like The Simpsons or South Park have come and gone for me. They're just not that appealing anymore.

I'm struggling to get through it. On episode 4. Does it get better?

For all you 80's kids I watched voltron and it was a nice nostalgic ride. Not a cartoon but titans is an awesome show as well.

I thought the last episode I watched, I think it was 7, was pretty good. It featured Frank's in-laws. Sue isn't very likable this season.

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY
Rick and Morty is the best cartoon on television at the moment. There isn't anything else remotely close for me.

Things like The Simpsons or South Park have come and gone for me. They're just not that appealing anymore.

I thought the last episode I watched, I think it was 7, was pretty good. It featured Frank's in-laws. Sue isn't very likable this season.

Im not smart enough to get rick and morty i guess. I watched a few episodes and laughed zero times.

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO

Try Wonder Showzen & Morel Orel!! Great content!!

I’ve tried Rick and Morty.....being a huge Back to the Future fan, it feels like blasphemy....I have tried.....there’s content, and there’s ripping off every pop culture movie made over the last 3 decades....LOL

Reactions: PK Cronin

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Try Wonder Showzen & Morel Orel!! Great content!!

I’ve tried Rick and Morty.....being a huge Back to the Future fan, it feels like blasphemy....I have tried.....there’s content, and there’s ripping off every pop culture movie made over the last 3 decades....LOL

I've seen both. Wonder Showzen was very good when it was on (Kids on the Beat was great, as was their PSA for Cooties). Morel Orel was one I couldn't get into. The claymation, Davey and Goliath-esque animation was a big draw for me. Just didn't hook me.

Rick and Morty makes fun of pop culture, that's a large portion of the show and why I find it hysterical. It's the delivery that makes it so good.

Reactions: Quicklime

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
"Highlander was a documentary and it was filmed in real time!"

Nothing will ever top Aqua Team Hunger Force.

I must say....there was a point when the song that the fitness machine bared in the movie “I like your booty, but I’m not gay” that gets stuck in my head. I need to remix it!

Speaking of remixes, I don’t want to spam with content or anything, but if anyone is into mashups and music videos, I have something I could share....

I get Bowie, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Peter Gabriel and the Humpty Dance going at the same beat AND key....and it FITS.

Reactions: sabremike

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
"Highlander was a documentary and it was filmed in real time!"

Nothing will ever top Aqua Team Hunger Force.

I haven't seen many episodes and didn't enjoy some of the ones I saw, with the exception of the one where Meatwad and Frylock make the dog in the neighbors pool. They name him hand banana and I just think that entire episode is pure genius.

Islanders4Cups

May 4, 2002
Boston, MA USA
AF46806F-D3D9-405D-9FC1-9F77C0805A69.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad