OT: Our PDO sucks. Let's lighten the mood! Free Slurpees & Bagel Brawls

Status
Not open for further replies.

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
You know who really sucks? The New York Jets.

Whoever they hire next needs to be an offensive minded head coach. I cannot believe they fired their OC from last season though. Apparently they ran the offense too much through Anderson? That dude is a gamer and produced!

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I just finished House of Cards. What a waste of a season. So much time invested in characters that end up going nowhere. I understand they were in a bind, but damn, they should've done better than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigtim1988

Glory Days

Aug 16, 2012
Charlotte
I just finished House of Cards. What a water of a season. So much time invested in characters that end up going nowhere. I understand they were in a bind, but damn, they should've done better than that.

I wasn't going to watch but then the first couple of episodes were good. It went downhill quickly. The last few episodes were bad.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I wasn't going to watch but then the first couple of episodes were good. It went downhill quickly. The last few episodes were bad.
They should've spent more time developing new issues instead of just focusing on the old stuff but never giving any kind of payoff. I'm pretty annoyed by it.

Next up is that new Outlaw King movie. I might rewatch the thin red line too because I can't remember if it's any good.

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
Thread title should be "Our PDO sucks, lets lighten the mood."

Lambert at Yahoo Sports Weekly NHL Power Rankings

25. New York Islanders
I’ve been waiting for these Cinderellas to plummet in the standings when their PDO normalized and here we are. This team stinks and the fact that they’ve lost their lost three, giving up four goals per night each time, sounds about right.

9. Pittsburgh Penguins

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I want the Isles to win because I'm an Isles fan. And I want them to win more than usual because everyone expected them to stink because that guy left. But now I want them to win even more just to show up all the sanctimonious stat geeks. :teach2: :punk:

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I want the Isles to win because I'm an Isles fan. And I want them to win more than usual because everyone expected them to stink because that guy left. But now I want them to win even more just to show up all the sanctimonious stat geeks. :teach2: :punk:

You're in the wrong thread. Our PDO sucks so we need other ways to be entertained! :rant:

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
netflix-narcos-a-netflix-original-series-3903107.png

Reactions: Mr Misunderstood

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
Lambert at Yahoo Sports Weekly NHL Power Rankings

25. New York Islanders
I’ve been waiting for these Cinderellas to plummet in the standings when their PDO normalized and here we are. This team stinks and the fact that they’ve lost their lost three, giving up four goals per night each time, sounds about right.

9. Pittsburgh Penguins

Any type of coverage of the Isles that happens in the national media is an automatic ignore for me. I just can't them seriously(as evidenced by your quote).

Only person that is taking them credibly is the Hockey Guy on youtube.

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
Bent sopel trashed the isles on spitten chiclets. Said Millbury was telling him to pay off his babysitter who accused him of not paying her, Wang was trying to get the team to watch Cinderella man and to write an essay on what it means to them. Snow used dirt on guys that he got when he was still playing in contract negotiations and how they would only give their boys big contracts

Last edited:
Reactions: bigtim1988

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Bent sopel trashed the isles on spitten chiclets. Said Millbury was telling him to pay off his babysitter who accused him of sexual misconduct, Wang was trying to get the team to watch Cinderella man and to write an essay on what it means to them. Snow used dirt on guys that he got when he was still playing in contract negotiations and how they would only give their boys big contracts

YIKES

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
I’m confused. I thought our PDO was too good, which is bad because teams can’t be good unless they lose games but have a bad PDO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad