Our best bet for a starting goalie

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
To get fleeced like that for a third choice goalie? Better at least get Hodgsons contract out of here too. And now some reports that it's 31. I hate goalies.

Sabretip

Jan 13, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
To get fleeced like that for a third choice goalie? Better at least get Hodgsons contract out of here too. And now some reports that it's 31. I hate goalies.

31st I can live with - although if Murray has to take back a bad contract, then Ottawa better either throw in 42nd or Wiercioch.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Bob McKenzieVerified account
‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Robin Lehner heading to BUF. Sounds like Lehner and Legwand to BUF for 21st pick. Pending trade call. Not official yet.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Yuck, what an awful deal.

Last goalie on my list and way overpayed.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I don't have a clue about Lehner, but there's no need to give up a first round pick for damn near ANY goalie at this point of the rebuild. Ridiculous!

wnysupport

Jun 27, 2011
There has to be more....right....Lehner and a cap dump for 21????

I'm sorry that is horrible if it's the deal....there HAS to be something else coming back

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
Given every rumor up until this one has Murray using the goalie trade as leverage to do something else simultaneously (like he has with basically every other trade he's ever made), I'll freak out when the particulars are released and not just the principle.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
People will praise it within 24 hours. It's how the board works.

Still trying to convince everyone that the Bogo/Kane deal was a bad one, eh?

For the record, I wouldn't love this deal, either, but don't let your petulance on Murray's trading pervade this thread.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Maybe Tim and Bryanare conspiring together, and leaked this to the press to put pressure on Avs to accept a ROR deal involving 21.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Given every rumor up until this one has Murray using the goalie trade as leverage to do something else simultaneously (like he has with basically every other trade he's ever made), I'll freak out when the particulars are released and not just the principle.

It would seam fairly strange for the people reporting this deal to be unaware of the biggest piece of the trade.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
Tonight became a bore fest if this terrible deal is true. Take a cap dump and overpay for the goalie? Way to get owned by Uncle Bryan.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida

More posts like this please
:fingers crossed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad