Ottawa Sharpshooters lets try this again

arcjoif6

Aug 29, 2014
if this is really your point

Work full time within the hockey industry, blessed, so not so sure about the jealous part. Recently had an offer to work full time at a US prep school, I'm doing ok ;)

I like information, I like knowing the goals and vision of programs and I like to see that players move on from these programs. I'd happily applaud Angelo, expect he only really answers questions that he wants to, and seems perfectly fine with going after those who ask him harder questions then he wants to answer. Can't only play it one way and expect those to trust him.

Its all his prerogative, he can answer whatever he wants, but when he's using online forums to promote his program, he can't get upset when people ask questions, or at least he can't be surprised by them. Can't complain about questions being asked after inviting questions to be asked, missing some logic there.

Congrats on your championship, hopefully we get to see the fruits of your U18 labours in your lineup next year.

If you really believe I am avoiding answering questions, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, lets have some fun, I am willing to pay to rent a room, but we must invite anyone willing to attend, Ex. yourself, any Parents and all those people who have been asking questions, that you keep saying I am refusing to answer. but here is the only catch, I answer everyone's questions and they answer mine. And just in case you think I am kidding, just ask around.

arcjoif6

Aug 29, 2014
rinknet what is that ,

Don't believe that would be an issue, 100 percent of our players have and will play within a sanctioned body.

Im going to guess you don't talk with D1 coaches all that often, but heres a quick FYI. They don't stress about the paid advisor, they don't worry about players saying at CHL camps over 48 hours, they care about signed representation agreements and playing in CHL games. As long as you have a verbal, non written agreement to receive renumeration once the player goes pro, your fine. That's standard with most if not all NHLPA certified agencies (yes, we talk to each other).

Regarding your players, its silly. When I was coaching I was often asked 'where's x playing now (I don't mean the literal letter x :laugh:), and id be happy to answer, because its publicly accessible information, rosters are posted online and on rinknet. If your players are on rinkinet (and they should be, your doing a dis-service to your players if you don't, only way OHL/NCAA guys can realistically track them), you can see where they are. In addition, OHL teams post tryout rosters on social media and their websites. Its easily accessible. Ill take a gander and see whose on those rosters, since you refuse to answer the question (i wont post anyones name).

There's a reason why so many people on here are asking you questions and holding your feet to the fire, you only answer 1/2 the questions and aggressively avoid ones that may not be flattering to your program.
good for you.
sorry tigers missed this one, so will answer let me know when it is a half answer or a full answer
I do partially agree with you on the first paragraph, but I do not agree totally, yes it has gotten better regarding appeals, and yes the Handshake still happens, but I do not agree that this the norm. my imaginary friends tell me that in the last couple of years a couple of local kids, their schools had to go through the appeal process. again feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Rinknet I have no idea what that is, is that the net that goes around the ice rink, but I do not believe that is the only place they are getting their info from, but heck you would be a good pitch man for them. they keep buying everything. and to be clear I am not putting them down, just being sarcastic towards you.

and yes of course you talk to each other, would only make sense,

lastly do you think if a player puts in the work and really wants it he needs you, nope he/she just needs to educate themselves, and make a call.
and the 1%(not the motorcycle riders) need a lawyer, which most agents now are or are agencies are headed by one.

But yes I am pretty sure with your great networking resources you could get many players to Draft Camps, and that's fine but I still prefer my way.

but again that is why I am doing this, to give people a different option and save
some bucks.

as for you looking up the lists, do not forget the Q, after the magic date, do your research and please comeback and call me a liar. I am extremely worried, I think I should stay off these boards and lay low.
And please next time you guys play the condescending card. please read your stuff First.

arcjoif6

Aug 29, 2014
conversations,

And tigers just reminder, I want you to question are actions this year, because I believe it helps the process, and helps us get better, my hope is some people will learn from us the way we have learned and continue to learn everyday from others, so that somebody or group will come along and do it much better than we ever did it. and by we I mean the sharpshooter family. and if you are looking for my promoting what we are doing just keep checking our official site, for more exciting news because we are just getting started.
thank you
Angelo

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
If you really believe I am avoiding answering questions, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, lets have some fun, I am willing to pay to rent a room, but we must invite anyone willing to attend, Ex. yourself, any Parents and all those people who have been asking questions, that you keep saying I am refusing to answer. but here is the only catch, I answer everyone's questions and they answer mine. And just in case you think I am kidding, just ask around.

You are ducking questions, you've even admitted it (I'm confused as to how you forget so quickly). You promoted development and sending players to the next level. So when we asked about it, you now won't talk about it. Can't promote it and then not want to talk about it once the season is over. Can't have it both ways.

I do partially agree with you on the first paragraph, but I do not agree totally, yes it has gotten better regarding appeals, and yes the Handshake still happens, but I do not agree that this the norm.

If you could so kindly provide any links to NCAA players suspended for not paying advisors, it would be appreciated. You wont find any.

Rinknet I have no idea what that is, is that the net that goes around the ice rink, but I do not believe that is the only place they are getting their info from, but heck you would be a good pitch man for them. they keep buying everything. and to be clear I am not putting them down, just being sarcastic towards you.

Seriously? If you have no knowledge of it I'm shocked. Let me inform you. Rinknet is THE system for player data and information. Its what every NCAA, CHL, and NHL team uses to organize their reports and schedules. If you don't believe me, read up...

'The company counts amongst its customers nearly every premier league, team, and governing body in North America including: all 30 NHL teams, USA Hockey, Hockey Canada, AHL, ECHL, CHL, USHL, NCAA teams, and many more.'
https://www.hockeytech.com/hockeytech-adds-new-jersey-devils-to-rinknet-platform/

'Currently, over 200 teams use our products, including Canadian Hockey Leagues teams, NCAA Division I and III schools, many Tier II Junior A clubs, European clubs as well as Hockey Canada and USA Hockey. More than 3,500 hockey executives count on RinkNet on a daily basis.'
http://www.hockeytech.com/rinknethistory/

They don't need me to sell them anything, its already been purchased by everyone. Its how CHL/NHL teams create their draft/invite lists and how they get contact information for players. If your players are not on that, your doing them a dis-service. And while i appropriate the misplaced sarcasm, there is no charge to you or your players, just a charge to the end users. Probably best not to mock what you don't know. How can CHL teams get in contact with your players if they don't have their contact information? Why not have it on there when its free? Hence why your doing them a dis-service.

Have you not seen NCAA/CHL scouts with their roster sheets? Where do you think they get them? How do you think they create/store and share information with their bosses? No one emails reports to head scouts anymore, its all in the rinknet database. This is scouting 101, was implemented in the early 2000s

Its literally the only program out there. You can be sarcastic all you want, but you don't look that educated right now to the current hockey standards.

as for you looking up the lists, do not forget the Q, after the magic date, do your research and please comeback and call me a liar. I am extremely worried, I think I should stay off these boards and lay low. And please next time you guys play the condescending card. please read your stuff First.

I don't think Ive ever called you a liar, I only seek information, your the only coach I've ever come across that wont offer it. You have 11 players eligible for CHL camp invites (OHL/QMJHL) on your two U16 rosters, the 2000s are not eligible yet. Very easy to fact check your claims. Very simple, no one is being condescending to you, your perceiving everyone as attacking you, when simply put, they are just asking questions, and your lashing out at them (and you apologized for doing it later, admitting guilt).

And tigers just reminder, I want you to question are actions this year, because I believe it helps the process, and helps us get better, my hope is some people will learn from us the way we have learned and continue to learn everyday from others, so that somebody or group will come along and do it much better than we ever did it. and by we I mean the sharpshooter family. and if you are looking for my promoting what we are doing just keep checking our official site, for more exciting news because we are just getting started.
thank you
Angelo

Just to be clear, I'm not against your program, and my hat tip to you you could probably charge more, you giving players a place to play when they may not have one. The only reason I even engaging with you is because you started going after everyone and treating them like crap on here (hence the posts being deleted). I attempted to ask questions about your program only to be met with resistance and now outright unwillingness to talk about the players that you move to the next level. Either because you don't want to 'promote', or none of them have, one or the other.

Good luck with your program, just want to ensure that all the parents who may one day be customers see everything, its fair for them to see who you have on your team and where they go. I'm lucky that when I was coaching AAA U16 in the states we had some quality players come in and move to the net level, OHL/NCAA/USHL, but I'm no expert, there are no experts in development, that said, if your selling development, then you need to provide some sort of results/accountability.

Last edited:

Clarke74

May 7, 2015
Work full time within the hockey industry, blessed, so not so sure about the jealous part. Recently had an offer to work full time at a US prep school, I'm doing ok ;)

I like information, I like knowing the goals and vision of programs and I like to see that players move on from these programs. I'd happily applaud Angelo, expect he only really answers questions that he wants to, and seems perfectly fine with going after those who ask him harder questions then he wants to answer. Can't only play it one way and expect those to trust him.

Its all his prerogative, he can answer whatever he wants, but when he's using online forums to promote his program, he can't get upset when people ask questions, or at least he can't be surprised by them. Can't complain about questions being asked after inviting questions to be asked, missing some logic there.

Congrats on your championship, hopefully we get to see the fruits of your U18 labours in your lineup next year.

They are already playing in my line up.....you would know that if you watched our league.

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
They are already playing in my line up.....you would know that if you watched our league.

I watched one of the finals and didn't see any U18 guys on your team.

My point, which Im guessing you know, is hopefully your CCHL team will have some U18 guys on your roster, on full time cards.

Again, despite the sarcasm and anger, I do wish you nothing but the best of luck at the RBC

Bockwinkel

Jan 12, 2013
I watched one of the finals and didn't see any U18 guys on your team.

My point, which Im guessing you know, is hopefully your CCHL team will have some U18 guys on your roster, on full time cards.

Again, despite the sarcasm and anger, I do wish you nothing but the best of luck at the RBC

Logan Buchanan who wore #6 for CP in all seven games in the CCHL Championship Series, played the year with the CP U-18 Midget AAA.
Michael Leach played a period in Game 6 after Point was pulled.
Not trying to grind anyone's gears with this just pointing out factual information.

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
Logan Buchanan who wore #6 for CP in all seven games in the CCHL Championship Series, played the year with the CP U-18 Midget AAA.
Michael Leach played a period in Game 6 after Point was pulled.
Not trying to grind anyone's gears with this just pointing out factual information.

Didn't see game 6. But I stand corrected. Thank you. My greater point was next year, but ces la vie.

Like I said before, would love to see players be given opportunities at higher levels. Hopefully it will.

arcjoif6

Aug 29, 2014
You are ducking questions, you've even admitted it (I'm confused as to how you forget so quickly). You promoted development and sending players to the next level. So when we asked about it, you now won't talk about it. Can't promote it and then not want to talk about it once the season is over. Can't have it both ways.

If you could so kindly provide any links to NCAA players suspended for not paying advisors, it would be appreciated. You wont find any.

Seriously? If you have no knowledge of it I'm shocked. Let me inform you. Rinknet is THE system for player data and information. Its what every NCAA, CHL, and NHL team uses to organize their reports and schedules. If you don't believe me, read up...

'The company counts amongst its customers nearly every premier league, team, and governing body in North America including: all 30 NHL teams, USA Hockey, Hockey Canada, AHL, ECHL, CHL, USHL, NCAA teams, and many more.'
https://www.hockeytech.com/hockeytech-adds-new-jersey-devils-to-rinknet-platform/

'Currently, over 200 teams use our products, including Canadian Hockey Leagues teams, NCAA Division I and III schools, many Tier II Junior A clubs, European clubs as well as Hockey Canada and USA Hockey. More than 3,500 hockey executives count on RinkNet on a daily basis.'
http://www.hockeytech.com/rinknethistory/

They don't need me to sell them anything, its already been purchased by everyone. Its how CHL/NHL teams create their draft/invite lists and how they get contact information for players. If your players are not on that, your doing them a dis-service. And while i appropriate the misplaced sarcasm, there is no charge to you or your players, just a charge to the end users. Probably best not to mock what you don't know. How can CHL teams get in contact with your players if they don't have their contact information? Why not have it on there when its free? Hence why your doing them a dis-service.

Have you not seen NCAA/CHL scouts with their roster sheets? Where do you think they get them? How do you think they create/store and share information with their bosses? No one emails reports to head scouts anymore, its all in the rinknet database. This is scouting 101, was implemented in the early 2000s

Its literally the only program out there. You can be sarcastic all you want, but you don't look that educated right now to the current hockey standards.

I don't think Ive ever called you a liar, I only seek information, your the only coach I've ever come across that wont offer it. You have 11 players eligible for CHL camp invites (OHL/QMJHL) on your two U16 rosters, the 2000s are not eligible yet. Very easy to fact check your claims. Very simple, no one is being condescending to you, your perceiving everyone as attacking you, when simply put, they are just asking questions, and your lashing out at them (and you apologized for doing it later, admitting guilt).

Just to be clear, I'm not against your program, and my hat tip to you you could probably charge more, you giving players a place to play when they may not have one. The only reason I even engaging with you is because you started going after everyone and treating them like crap on here (hence the posts being deleted). I attempted to ask questions about your program only to be met with resistance and now outright unwillingness to talk about the players that you move to the next level. Either because you don't want to 'promote', or none of them have, one or the other.

Good luck with your program, just want to ensure that all the parents who may one day be customers see everything, its fair for them to see who you have on your team and where they go. I'm lucky that when I was coaching AAA U16 in the states we had some quality players come in and move to the net level, OHL/NCAA/USHL, but I'm no expert, there are no experts in development, that said, if your selling development, then you need to provide some sort of results/accountability.

sorry for not answering sooner, but on the road, i will just answer quick points right now, because you keep going over the same stuff.
about rinknet, I was being sarcastic, which I think you would of understood, but I guess not.
you know very well these things are not published or discussed openly because you are dealing with minors in some cases, and unlike many people I would never mention names.
as for self promoting, I do not need to, just ask around,
as for eligible # players, your number is wrong, but I understand not your fault you do not have access to all my info.
keep believing players in our program, have nowhere else to play, that is your opinion, but again, it does not mean it is the truth.
I agree you never called me a liar, I am giving you the opportunity to, everything is checkable, but again ask around.
about accountability, you are right except for the fact, that I am accountable to my families not you guys.
I never refused to answer your questions, just one, for that you will never change who I am, or why I do this.
lastly I hate to point this out to you, but the players develop themselves, it is their ice, time, they decide what they want to take away from it,
your definition of success is different from mine, but that is okay, that's what makes the world fun, every player sets their own bar it is only normal.
And if you really believe some people on this board, do not have their own personal motives, like I told you before I am willing to ask and answer questions publicly, with everyone involved.

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
I was being sarcastic, which I think you would of understood, but I guess not.

I can honestly never tell, still don't know if you where or not....

as for eligible # players, your number is wrong, but I understand not your fault you do not have access to all my info.

So either you have more 99s on your listed rosters, you're including 2000s for some reason, your including Tier 2 camps, or you where able to re-write the CHL draft eligibility rules over the weekend. 2000's cant go to OHL/QMJHL camps. Its comments like this that make people worry about some of the facts that you bring to the table.

Just a reminder, this works for the QMJHL as well
http://juniorhockeytruth.com/ohl-draft/
'If a player is not selected as a 15 year-old, he cannot attend an OHL camp that fall. He must wait another season, his 16 year-old year, and he will re-enter the draft. If he is not taken the second timaround, he becomes a free agent and can go to the camp of any OHL team who invites him.'
about accountability, you are right except for the fact, that I am accountable to my families not you guys.

And thats more then fair.

lastly I hate to point this out to you, but the players develop themselves, it is their ice, time, they decide what they want to take away from it,

Your not wrong. I agree to an extend, doesn't matter who coached Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel, they would be who they are regardless. The coaches who inspire and make players better are the good ones out there, much like Jason Clarke (he hates me but he's one of the best coaches in Ontario).

Again, no issue with your program, your providing a service, an affordable one at that, just an issue with how you present yourself on here and take issues with some factual information you present. Remember, the only reason I even started interacting with you was due to you ripping on some people here who where asking honest questions.

arcjoif6

Aug 29, 2014
Hi Tigers, did not see your post until now, sorry for not responding sooner I have question , does the rule come into effect for players from Ontario going to Q camps, and Vise versa.
thanks

arcjoif6

Aug 29, 2014
open house

sharpshooters are having an open house begins at Tuesday 7pm, you can find info at ossjr.com
thanks

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
Hi Tigers, did not see your post until now, sorry for not responding sooner I have question , does the rule come into effect for players from Ontario going to Q camps, and Vise versa.
thanks

Yes it does. For a player to sign with a Q team, he needs to go throw two drafts. Even then, if he wants to sign with a Quebec league team, he needs to go though OHL waivers. Two examples of players who signed and where claimed where Darren Smith (Pembroke goaltender) and Ryan Kuffner (Gloucester). Both ended up rebuffing the team that claimed them and went to school.

Each region of the CHL gets ownership of their prospects for two full drafts, and even then to cross into another CHL region, you must clear waivers from your home region. You can tryout at 17, but you may get claimed, just like Kuffner and Smith.

I could probably provide you a document on this if needed.

Last edited:

arcjoif6

Aug 29, 2014
Yes it does. For a player to sign with a Q team, he needs to go throw two drafts. Even then, if he wants to sign with a Quebec league team, he needs to go though OHL waivers. Two examples of players who signed and where claimed where Darren Smith (Pembroke goaltender) and Ryan Kuffner (Gloucester). Both ended up rebuffing the team that claimed them and went to school.

Each region of the CHL gets ownership of their prospects for two full drafts, and even then to cross into another CHL region, you must clear waivers from your home region. You can tryout at 17, but you may get claimed, just like Kuffner and Smith.

I could probably provide you a document on this if needed.

I agree with you there, but what if a player does not play in hockey canada the year before or plays with usa hockey, as you know his rights do not belong to anyone at that point(locally), so what then.
thanks

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
I agree with you there, but what if a player does not play in hockey canada the year before or plays with usa hockey, as you know his rights do not belong to anyone at that point(locally), so what then.
thanks

It doesn't matter, he still is owned by the region. Tyler Parson's signed with London after being passed over twice, that's the standard. If a player is playing in a non sanctioned league he's not eligible for his draft, however that doesn't give him free reign to go where ever he wants. He'd need to be re-instated into Hockey Canada, at which point he's the same as every other undrafted 16 year old in Ontario, OHL property.

arcjoif6

Aug 29, 2014
It doesn't matter, he still is owned by the region. Tyler Parson's signed with London after being passed over twice, that's the standard. If a player is playing in a non sanctioned league he's not eligible for his draft, however that doesn't give him free reign to go where ever he wants. He'd need to be re-instated into Hockey Canada, at which point he's the same as every other undrafted 16 year old in Ontario, OHL property.

Sorry tigers will not go into too many specifics, too long of discussion can have it with you over coffee.
I disagree a little, on two fronts, I am using 2000 as an example,
first Hockey canada has a roster freeze until June 1st, drafts are done by then except the Q, also if a team wants a player they can add him to their eligibility list, Camps are totally different beast. Rules are not the same everywhere, Branches are starting to adapt, but again they have to be careful of legal challenges) as for independent players re entering hockey canada it is like they took a year off from hockey Canada,. Hockey Canada had to change their original rules regarding independent players about 10 years ago, because competition bureau/government intervened and they came to a compromise, Players can also apply during the season for re instatement, I have been involved on both ends of that equation so I know it happens.
for usa hockey, ncaa, ushl does not affect at all they lost in court

please let me know your perspective using 99 as an example.
My experience, comes from the fact that some families have taken this route before I ever started the sharpshooters, I can tell you in my experiences there have been players a year after there Draft year, that have gone to Q, camps.
regarding Junior A there are different ways, rights can be released, playing in the us for a year, playing on an independent team, prep, again these are based upon my experiences not made up.
thank you

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
arcjoif6;118878005 My experience said:
, I can tell you in my experiences there have been players a year after there Draft year, that have gone to Q, camps.[/B]

Call me confused, but thats what I said?

Yes it does. For a player to sign with a Q team, he needs to go throw two drafts.

This is what started all the confusion, you insinuated that players off of your 2000 team where getting CHL camp invites, which isn't possible.

arcjoif6

Aug 29, 2014
Call me confused, but thats what I said?

This is what started all the confusion, you insinuated that players off of your 2000 team where getting CHL camp invites, which isn't possible.

Hi Tigers, just trying to clear up, so you are saying 99 can go but 2000 cannot if they played with me.

2\ if they train with us but have played hockey canada, no difference in above statement.
just clarifying

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
Hi Tigers, just trying to clear up, so you are saying 99 can go but 2000 cannot if they played with me.

2\ if they train with us but have played hockey canada, no difference in above statement.
just clarifying

I feel like Ive said it 14 times already, but why not 15.

No 2000, be it within Hockey Canada's system or not, can be invited to a camp as a free agent invite. No 16 year old can 'walk on'. It doesn't matter who they play for.
They can participate in camp if they are drafted, but not as a FA.

99s, once they are passed over, can go whereever they like. However if they are placed on a teams reserve list, they need to go through their 'home' leagues waivers in order to do so. Examples used previously include Kuffner/Smith, who where placed on reserve lists in the QMJHL but where claimed by OHL teams.

Remember, this all stared because you insinuated your 2000s where going to be invited, as free agents, to CHL camps.

Parents involved with Outlaw leagues, please see this as an example of what you are or are not allowed to do. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

arcjoif6

Aug 29, 2014
confusion

No, but your joining a spin off league that is being created by GMHL teams. Its going to have the same impact regarding CHL scouts being able to see your players. They are banned from seeing any non sanctioned league, no matter the initials in it.
Hi Tigers, something along these lines started the confusion, you can go back to the posts, you will see that you kept stating that scouts were not allowed to watch our games, and such they could not get invited to camps because no one watched them play.
2000 going to camps never stated they were not drafted,
99 going to camp you made it sound like if they played with me they could not go.
so i guess time will tell.
As for parents beware, you might want to point the arrow the other way sometimes.
I was trying to get a clear statement from you about players that play in our program, and what is true and what is not true regarding Q, ohl camps.
You went from nobody scouting them too
not eligible too
99 could go too
to not disputing the fact that 2000 and 99 could still be added by Q, Ohl, eligibility draft list, depending on where they were from Gatineau or Eastern Ontario.

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
Hi Tigers, something along these lines started the confusion, you can go back to the posts, you will see that you kept stating that scouts were not allowed to watch our games, and such they could not get invited to camps because no one watched them play.

Correct. No CHL scouts are allowed to watch non sanctioned teams. Ive worked with an OHL team, I know the rules, you have not (or maybe you have)

2000 going to camps never stated they were not drafted,
99 going to camp you made it sound like if they played with me they could not go.
so i guess time will tell.

You may think that I said that, but that would be incorrect. This whole thing started when you claimed players would be getting invites to CHL camps, I asked who, you wont say. The post in question was deleted, however here's another post talking about it as well.
.if you don't want to talk about the results of your program don't make claims about the exposure and number of scouts watching your players

Ive seen most if not all of the OHL rookie camps, none of your players there, so? You can claim scouts are there till your blue in the face, there's no actual proof that CHL (not CCHL) scouts are there. And why they would be there given if they are caught they face discipline/firing.

As for parents beware, you might want to point the arrow the other way sometimes.
I was trying to get a clear statement from you about players that play in our program, and what is true and what is not true regarding Q, ohl camps.
You went from nobody scouting them too
not eligible too
99 could go too

I haven't changed a thing, you keep asking questions, I answer. That has zero to do with me changing anything, the fact remains I have yet to see any evidence that your players have any invites, they certainly have not in Ontairo. You said they would (post sadly was deleted).

Again, if parents want to know the actual rules about Outlaw leagues and the OHL, happy to talk via PM and perhaps clear up some of the messes here.

Last edited:

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Tigers1992: Thank you for your clear and concise response. Like all of your posts, you seem to know what you're talking about. Keep up the good work.

kellmuff96

Sep 13, 2010
Didn't see game 6. But I stand corrected. Thank you. My greater point was next year, but ces la vie.

Like I said before, would love to see players be given opportunities at higher levels. Hopefully it will.

I dont want to derail a topic about the Sharpshooters but why the constant doubt that the U18 league will produce CCHL players? Most teams had U18s play games for them this year and I'd guess that each CCHL team has like 3-4 guys make the jump from U18 this year

Such a strange thing to continue to doubt.

Tigers1992

Dec 13, 2009
I dont want to derail a topic about the Sharpshooters but why the constant doubt that the U18 league will produce CCHL players? Most teams had U18s play games for them this year and I'd guess that each CCHL team has like 3-4 guys make the jump from U18 this year

Such a strange thing to continue to doubt.

Past history? Carleton Place has about 4 local players on it. I know CCHL teams are already recruiting 98/99s outside of Ottawa for next year. I'm not one to assume anything, show me.

Well see, as they say the proof will be in the pudding.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad