GDT: Ottawa Senators VS Chicago Blackhawks @ United Center, 02-18-19: The KaneCatStorm re-impulsion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
if we lose tonight I fully expect a few trades to be made to help this team long term next few days.. not necessarily selling, but kind of a white flag getting raised if we drop this one.

That is what I was thinking today too. If we lose this one we are going to move some players. I could see Saad in a Sharks uni to be honest. But either way, Stan will be busy if there is a loss tonight. I mean the Sens players want to perform and showcase themselves so it will not be easy.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Nope. San Jose scouts have showed up even when those guys have been scratched.
well, opposing team scouts aren't getting heads up for lineup choices., meaning they make the trip hoping said player is playing...if they are here that many times it is likely the player(s) they are looking at they have missed a few times on their prior stops...or, they are really really looking into someone specific...I am just saying don't think because they were here and those guys scratched makes it 100%, it really doesn't, life of a pro scout.

Reactions: BobbyJet

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
They aren't a good fit in a trade with pretty much anyone. They have no 1st in 19 and 20 and a thin prospect pool. Idk if they can get anyone decent without trading Merkeley, and the Hawks are already flush with RHD.
The speculation on the main board (I created a thread) is that it's Kruger which would only cost them a 7th. No high picks or prospects involved.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
Seabrook will not be playing!!!
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad