GDT: Ottawa Senators VS Chicago Blackhawks @ United Center, 02-18-19: The KaneCatStorm re-impulsion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
The game is played at United Center, Chicago, Illinois.
- the official starting time is 7:30 PM local time, but its complete BS :mad:
the game begins when ever the lords of commercials (NBC&TSN) wants it to begin :nod::laugh::laugh::laugh:.
|celebration ceremony delays are possible|

/\/\/\/\/\

Weather forecast for the night in Chicago area: cloudy/partly cloudy,changes to overcast
when the night goes on, temperature is around 24-25 degrees in Fahrenheit, drops to 22-23 later on.
(why has not NA converted to Celsius yet? :huh::laugh:)

/\/\/\/\/\

cut.jpeg

cut.jpg

/\/\/\/\/\

Sens and Hawks first "get together" this season was the Hawks season opener; October 4th 2018,
Blackhawks rallied to OT victory, DeBrincat, Toews, Seabrook scored and Kane wit the OT winner

This is how it happened:

Streakssss: Kaner still holding on, comes to this game with 17 game point streak
13 goals, 24 assists, 37 points in that span, thank you.

Hot potato of nigh: need more goals, need goals from others than just Kane&Toews
DeBrincat,Kahun,Strome,Saad,..time to wake up again, Chicago is calling.

/\/\/\/\/\

Here's the usual stuff:

18-2-2019 19-35-15.jpg

18-2-2019 19-34-12.jpg

/\/\/\/\/\

Line up: (2 changes; Hayden for Kunitz, Forsling for Dahlstrom)

Caggiula-Drake_CHI_.png
ToewsJonathan.png
KanePatrick.png

DeBrincat-Alex.png
Strome-Dylan_chi_.png
Kahun-Dominik.png

Saad-Brandon_1.png
Anisimov-Artem.png
Sikura-Dylan.png

Hayden-John.png
Kruger-Marcus.png
Perlini-Brendan_chi_.png

KeithDuncan_1.png
SeabrookBrent.png

Forsling-Gustav.png
Murphy-Connor_1.png

Koekkoek-Slater_CHI_.png
Gustafsson-Erik_2_.png

/\/\/\/\/\

PS. more of this, please:

(PP goals, more PP goals)

/\/\/\/\/\

Last edited:

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Hopefully Duchene, Stone, and Dzingel are on their way to Winnipeg this afternoon:sarcasm:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
"everybody has a no movement clause on this team" - Laz...that drew laughter...then they asked if Laz had a no move and he started laughing saying "I wish"...

"hawks will not make many moves at the deadline, maybe Hayden/Forsling/etc will be dealt, but the Hawks will have a lot of money for free agency in the summer and that is where they will make their moves"..Laz

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
I'm just happy I wont have to watch dahlstrom casually skate with the offensive player and gently run into the boards together.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Tonight is the 5th consecutive game there's been a San Jose scout present. The trade deadline is 7 days away. Expect at least someone from this team to be a Shark soon.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Tonight is the 5th consecutive game there's been a San Jose scout present. The trade deadline is 7 days away. Expect at least someone from this team to be a Shark soon.
Ooh I'm up for some speculation. What's the biggest need for them?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Saad would be my guess.
I agree that makes the most sense. Maybe Anisimov. Maybe Kruger. I can't see it being Perlini, Hayden, or anyone else that gets scratched frequently because San Jose still shows up when those guys are scratched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->