GDT: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - Hudler appreciation edition - 8PM MT

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I missed what he said, damn.

I'm actually one of the few who likes Paul.

he basically said how the league has handled the whole arbitration hearing, and how they treated Wides and the Flames is atrocious. basically said what others on here have said about how bad it is to have the hearing after he's served basically the entire suspension when the whole reason to go to a hearing was to get it reduced.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
he basically said how the league has handled the whole arbitration hearing, and how they treated Wides and the Flames is atrocious. basically said what others on here have said about how bad it is to have the hearing after he's served basically the entire suspension when the whole reason to go to a hearing was to get it reduced.

That's good to here. It's been a catastrophe.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
I like Colborne but he has been god awful this game. Couldn't make passes to save his ass.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
images

May 23, 2007
Calgary
Besides looking like **** after the 1st, this game is good for the season. Johnny, Sean and TJ get points and they really didn't give up on the game.

Tank mode...activate!

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
So. Can we get Matthews yet please?

This season has been absolutely painful to watch. Goalie have a good game? Oh, we can't score. Goalie have a mediocre game? Defence and forwards give up 10000 A quality chances. Goalie having a bad game? Well, the team works really hard to stay in the game just to have a bunch of softies go in.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada

This season has been absolutely painful to watch. Goalie have a good game? Oh, we can't score. Goalie have a mediocre game? Defence and forwards give up 10000 A quality chances. Goalie having a bad game? Well, the team works really hard to stay in the game just to have a bunch of softies go in.

sums up this season pretty well tbh

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary

Sounds like the lockout season as well as Monahan's rookie season.

That's 3 out of 4 seasons that Bob Hartley has coached.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Sounds like the lockout season as well as Monahan's rookie season.

That's 3 out of 4 seasons that Bob Hartley has coached.

I dunno if Hartley's our guy moving forward; and I haven't been on the Hart's hate train all year. I'd honestly want some more structure to our game, versus run and gun with everyone; forward defence is optional. BT can do us a favour and get some more meat on the bottom 6 and on RW. Then there's absolutely 0 reason to play this style of hockey.

Is it fun to watch? Yes.
Does it lead to much success? No.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I dunno if Hartley's our guy moving forward; and I haven't been on the Hart's hate train all year. I'd honestly want some more structure to our game, versus run and gun with everyone; forward defence is optional. BT can do us a favour and get some more meat on the bottom 6 and on RW. Then there's absolutely 0 reason to play this style of hockey.

Is it fun to watch? Yes.
Does it lead to much success? No.

I don't even have a problem with the way they defend, it's not too different from other teams it just looks bad because it's all they do. I have a problem with the way the forecheck (not at all).

Our forecheck is non-existant and there's no excuse for that.

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
Missed the game ... anything weird happen? Got a strange text message from a Canucklehead friend and I'm trying to figure out what he meant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad