Last edited by a moderator:

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
that was more rongo like

well played game.

hank was excellent tonight.

loved mcilraths game. I'm thinking there just might be a grilled crow in my future

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Nice to win a game where Hank didn't have to do too much. Defense was a lot better. Probably the best showing all year from them.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Really solid effort tonight all around. It was nice to see our team not be pinned in our own zone for absurd amounts of time. Mcdonagh,Brass,Mcilrath,Zook,Kreider all with great games tonight. Henrik was well..Henrik. Lets build on this.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Good win, good game and most importantly a good team win; i dont think anyone played poorly and they did a great job of keeping the Sens to the outside, not letting their D provide offence and letting Hank see the majority of shots. We also controlled the tempo for the majority.

McD had an awesome game and based on a small sample size, a top 4 of he, Yandle, Klein and McI is what we should be aiming for moving forward

BarbaraAlphanse

Wait so our Defense doesn't sucks and isn't a ECHL team? But but but but HF is always right!!!.

Kreider was awesome tonight.

Miller still sucks.

At least you don't try and conceal your blatant bias.

I disagree every time you say this.

Pfranz94

Jan 16, 2014
New York
That 3rd period is EXACTLY how this team needs to play on a more consistent basis. Great job at limiting ottawa's chances, and creating some very good chances off of that good defense for themselves. Very well played period!!

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Very solid game, still want Glass out of the lineup.

Kreider looked good, actually skating hard and getting involved, now he just needs to actually hit the net.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
We needed a win like that. Like a little refresher on what the games we're best at winning look like.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
the sens board is yapping about the 1st period but are giving props to our defense as being "elite".

well played 3rd period for sure. the defense showed up tonight and shut them down.

mcdonagh led tonight. good to see.

karlsson played 33 mins. :amazed:

AKrangerfan

Apr 18, 2012
Anchorage
Four different Rangers with goals, Brass with 2. No Senators with goals. I'll take it. We just need Staal to try to score on the other goalie every once in a while.

JC704

Jan 6, 2012
Ryan McDonagh's best game of the season. Shut down all night. Both PPGs were largely a result of him just doing his thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad