GDT: Ottawa Senators at Dallas Stars - 8PM - TSN5 / RDS - No worries. Everything is bigger in Texas, including slumps ...and Daddy is home.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
So the additions of Leeder, Tierney, Alfredsson and Martin at not best in class?
Okay, so who should they have hired instead?

Patience is a virtue.

There is this thing called Waivers…. Do you not think at least one team might just put in a claim on him?
Losing Forsberg on waivers could be addition by subtraction: We bring up Sogaard and gain some cap dollars.

Reactions: bicboi64

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I'm all for firing the coach, but how do you guys explain that the special teams used to be good under the same coach just last year? It can't be just on the coach.
other teams figuring it out also change ins players with Norris on the top unit and not G? This staff is really bad at adapting to changes on the fly

Reactions: Cosmix

Sen sational

Mar 27, 2019
I'm all for firing the coach, but how do you guys explain that the special teams used to be good under the same coach just last year? It can't be just on the coach.
Debrincat was our primary transporter, between him and Stu we had no problem getting into the zone.

Reactions: DrEasy

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
That’s a good cut, should heal with minimal long term scarring

IMG_1467.jpeg

That was brutal. That one was not on AF, but he still lost us the game

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Yup every other team always plays us pissed and desperate…somehow the sens are never in such a position to respond in a similar way

We’ve beaten vgk only once in their existence but somehow played them better in Vegas than at home
It's one of those puzzling issues; however, I blame Melnyk, Dorion and DJ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad