Prospect Info: Ottawa selects Viktor Lodin (C) 94th

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
3 leagues in a season. Guy is def well traveled! Hope he has an unreal debut. Always cool seeing NHL debuts

camZ

Jan 28, 2021
Can someone help me? I saw a post earlier on lodin and how we drafted him and his numbers on 3rd year of draft eligibility were basically non existent and it was a wasted pick because we could of signed him as a FA. Can anyone link me to that post?

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Can someone help me? I saw a post earlier on lodin and how we drafted him and his numbers on 3rd year of draft eligibility were basically non existent and it was a wasted pick because we could of signed him as a FA. Can anyone link me to that post?

Why would we assume we could sign him. Drafting him links him to us.

camZ

Jan 28, 2021
Why would we assume we could sign him. Drafting him links him to us.
I think it mentioned he was an unknown and Ottawa out of the blue drafted him, when he would of likely been passed over for 3rd year in a row

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Dropped in to NHL with no practice time after what, a month of being in NAM?

Thought he handled it admirably, particularly when they moved him down the lineup and he still made himself noticeable.

As expected he seemed a bit slow on decision making but I expect he has a great finish in the AHL, does well in rookie and NHL camp and then is a leader in AHL next season.

He has some tools...with patience he looks like he could be a really nice find.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I think it mentioned he was an unknown and Ottawa out of the blue drafted him, when he would of likely been passed over for 3rd year in a row

Yes , and I understand your point. I was just pointing out that even if he went undrafted again, he may not automatically sign with us. He could have 2-3 suitors and choose to sign elsewhere. He could have zero interest and still choose to not commit. The Sens decided they wanted him in the org and by drafting him secured that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad