GDT: Ottawa @ Montréal II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Hilarious that the Canadiens played their best stretch in this game when Plekanec and DD were out and MT was forced to adjust his lines at ES and the PP.

Ubercron9000*

Smith Pelly is so bad it's not funny. What a bad trade. Stupid Therrien who doesn't know how to use talented players.
really stupid trade. I have a feeling that bergevin has no clue what he is doing. He is lucky he had such a good team to start with. With good prospects. This coach is a ****ing moron.

Bergevin will run this team to the ground. Stupid trades i still think petry wasn't worth it. Bergevin is a ****ing idiot. I dont know what they saw in smith pelly but its a huge gamble to let go of a guy like sekac. To late now but complain.

I think bergevin is one of those Pejorative Slurs that thinks he is a genius. I really hope he foes for babcock. We will see. But i have a feeling that bergevin will dismantle this team before he fires the coach. He gets the scraps from the worst teams and he gets garbage players that do only thing but hit. Bro you need skill you Pejorative Slur.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Please for the love of God change the lines.

Pacioretty Plekanec Smith-Pelly
Galchenyuk Eller Gallagher
Prust Desharnais Parenteau
Mitchell De La Rose Weise

Beaulieu Subban
Markov Petry
Emelin Gonchar/Gilbert

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
In the future we should just hire a Chimpanzee to coach the Habs. He would basically be doing the same thing as Therrien. Throw a bunch of feces on the ice and see what happens. Both Therrien's approach and the monkey's approach require virtually the same level of thought.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hilarious that the Canadiens played their best stretch in this game when Plekanec and DD were out and MT was forced to adjust his lines at ES and the PP.

That, and the fact that da system is Carey Price. That means "sit back for 50 minutes", pretty much.

The only thing I can hope is that, if we get eliminated early in the playoffs, Therrien is shown the door. I doubt it happens, though. It'll probably take two early playoff exits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad