GDT: Ottawa @ Montréal II

Status
Not open for further replies.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Anybody notice we've been losing a lot of games since Emelin has been injured. This team is just hot garbage lately, for the first time since being a fan I am on the verge of just giving up. Tired of decades of mediocrity and wasting time watching. Therrien is the worse retread coaches we could of brought back. He was garbage the first time and he is garbage the second time.

TassieHab

May 3, 2013
Hobart
I look forward to MT addressing this display by dropping Pap and bringing in another grinder, obviously that was the problem tonight.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Tonight is making me sad - Habs aren't going anywhere. I thought we got rid of the passengers out bottom 6 is a black hole of nothingness

Our problem is our top 6. I don't see how you could say anything but that. Patches is our only guy who consistently shows up.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
This team is first round fodder. They'll play a lower seed that is hungrier, more talented, and more physical and we'll be out in 5, just like 2013.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
I seen it was 2-0 Habs at the end of the first. I go grocery shopping and come back, and it is 4-2 Ottawa and then 5-2. Tell you the truth I was sort of expecting the Habs to blow the lead, so I wasn't shocked at all. The team is a complete joke at this time.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Our problem is our top 6. I don't see how you could say anything but that. Patches is our only guy who consistently shows up.

true but I think next year Chucky moves and that changes also most of them are 20+ goals?

the bottom 6 forwards have produced nothingess all year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad