Post-Game Talk: Ottawa Karlssons @ Washington Carlsons 7:07PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Anyone need further proof that Wilson is a marked man? No ****ing way that was a penalty let along a match penalty 5 min major.

It's been going on since this time last year. I remember someone was trying to tell me there's no witch hunt against the guy. Well, pretty obvious now.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
I'm sick of these reputation calls.

I hope Trotz calls the refs out on this.

What I don't ****ing get is how come they can challenge if someone can breathe heavy on a goalie - or be 1/8 a centimeter offsides, but if someone gets a game changing major and kicked out of the game they can't review that before making the decision? ********.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Smart move by Trotz waiting to see if the Sens use their timeout instead of just calling one

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Match penalty? Is this some kind of joke?

Game Set Match on hitting.

NHL = No Hitting League more and more with every passing day

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Match penalty on Wilson means this....

21.1 Match Penalty: Match penalties are assessed against players deemed to have "deliberately" injured or attempted to injure an opponent. When a player is assessed a match penalty, he is ejected from the game and officially given 10 PIM. Not only is he ejected from the current game, but he is also suspended indefinitely "until the Commissioner has ruled on the issue."

Such BS. He better not get any games for this...

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I'll said it again: everyone from Ovechkin to Leonsis must do something about this situation, unless we want to get penalized for clean checks all year.

Good win against a bad opponent.

Ovechkin deserves being sat for his effort.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I'll said it again: everyone from Ovechkin to Leonsis must do something about this situation, unless we want to get penalized for clean checks all year.

Good win against a bad opponent.

Ovechkin deserves being sat for his effort.

for petes sake, a team with 16 wins is a bad team now?
who is good then? only 5 teams have more wins then 16 in nhl

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
lol @ Ottawa being bad.

They're in a playoff position right now.

People wanted a thorough beatdown of a team that was in playoff position... well here it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad